Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar made in cauldron not in hoard
Title: Sussex Spaniel familiar immediately disappears from hoard
Body: Twice now I have made a Sussex Spaniel familiar at Baldwins and twice it has vanished from my hoard as soon as I collect it. The experience is kept, the materials and money are used but no familiar appears.
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: N/A
Screenshot: N/A

Additional Information: I have attempted clearing my cache and using another browser, but still have the same problem. Is there anything further I can try?
Title: Sussex Spaniel familiar immediately disappears from hoard
Body: Twice now I have made a Sussex Spaniel familiar at Baldwins and twice it has vanished from my hoard as soon as I collect it. The experience is kept, the materials and money are used but no familiar appears.
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: N/A
Screenshot: N/A

Additional Information: I have attempted clearing my cache and using another browser, but still have the same problem. Is there anything further I can try?
@BlueBlackStripe The Spaniel is an apparel item, not a familiar- check the apparel section of your hoard ^-^ [item=sussex spaniel]
@BlueBlackStripe
The Spaniel is an apparel item, not a familiar- check the apparel section of your hoard ^-^
Sussex Spaniel
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
OMG I swear my brain isn't installed correctly sometimes. Thank you most kindly for pointing out the obvious to me. Like seriously, how did I miss that?
OMG I swear my brain isn't installed correctly sometimes. Thank you most kindly for pointing out the obvious to me. Like seriously, how did I miss that?