Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] warbebe's NotN Chest Opening
It has come to my attention that my clan has dangerously low sense of pride and accomplishment™ levels. To combat this, we're going to do a mass chest opening. And we're going to do it during NotN, so we can open strange chests for even more pride and accomplishment™. Chest Collection Progress: [columns][center] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] 599/1200 [nextcol][center] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] 58/600 [nextcol][center] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] 1/300 [/center][/columns] Misc. Openable Progress: [columns][center] [item=Broken Penny Jar] 108 [item=Leafy Pack] 2 [item=Skirmisher Pack] 15 [nextcol][center] [item=Burlap Sack] 3 [item=Fishscale Basket] 2 [item=Feather Pouch] 1 [nextcol][center] [item=Broken Pottery Jar] 65 [item=Lustrous Shell] 12 [item=Frozen Knapsack] 1 [nextcol][center] [item=Broken Flower Pot] 3 [item=Spare Inventory Crate] 1 [item=Broken Bone Bottle] 205 [/center][/columns][columns][center] [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar] 35 [nextcol][center] [item=Waterlogged Trunk] 86 [/columns] Note: I will not be collecting eggs or festival skin/accent chests. Familiar bonding: 0 awakened, 243 unawakened [quote name="Chest Opening Pinglist"]@Rockon @ObsidianMage[/quote] Ping me if you'd like to be added to or removed from the pinglist.
It has come to my attention that my clan has dangerously low sense of pride and accomplishment™ levels. To combat this, we're going to do a mass chest opening. And we're going to do it during NotN, so we can open strange chests for even more pride and accomplishment™.

Chest Collection Progress:
Rusted Treasure Chest
599/1200
Iron Treasure Chest
58/600
Gilded Decorative Chest
1/300

Misc. Openable Progress:
Broken Penny Jar
Leafy Pack
Skirmisher Pack
Burlap Sack
Fishscale Basket
Feather Pouch
Broken Pottery Jar
Lustrous Shell
Frozen Knapsack
Broken Flower Pot
Spare Inventory Crate
Broken Bone Bottle
Shattered Ceramic Jar
Waterlogged Trunk
Note: I will not be collecting eggs or festival skin/accent chests.

Familiar bonding: 0 awakened, 243 unawakened

Chest Opening Pinglist wrote:
Ping me if you'd like to be added to or removed from the pinglist.
MKbnHrt.png Formerly CursedFlames. Mass Chest Opening
@warbebe can I be added to the ping list?
m0qTUgr.png
[quote name="Rockon" date="2018-05-26 22:04:01" ] @warbebe can I be added to the ping list? [/quote] Added.
Rockon wrote on 2018-05-26 22:04:01:
Added.
MKbnHrt.png Formerly CursedFlames. Mass Chest Opening
@warbebe
Hey, nice, someone else is doing a giant opening! I’m doing mine in a month, but I wish you luck with this! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@warbebe
Hey, nice, someone else is doing a giant opening! I’m doing mine in a month, but I wish you luck with this! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif