Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Wild Ave has appeared
[i][indent]UH HELLO.. I am new to this community, [s]not really.. i joined a month ago,[/s] BUT IDC. Hi! I am Ave, idek why i named myself AveDrummy, i didn't really think i was going to stay in this game for long until it caught me in its claws :, ), but oh well, no regrets. I am not very active with the community so why not start my own hecking Thread, i don't bite i have granted you permission to say hi to me.[/indent][/i] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419623221436874752/441416617419603978/Sleeping_Ave.png[/img][/center]
UH HELLO..

I am new to this community, not really.. i joined a month ago, BUT IDC.

Hi! I am Ave, idek why i named myself AveDrummy, i didn't really think i was going to stay in this game for long until it caught me in its claws :, ), but oh well, no regrets.

I am not very active with the community so why not start my own hecking Thread, i don't bite i have granted you permission to say hi to me.

Sleeping_Ave.png
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png
You've already got quite a start for just a month on here, lovely lair and a very aesthetic forum setup.

Hows it going, welcome (:
You've already got quite a start for just a month on here, lovely lair and a very aesthetic forum setup.

Hows it going, welcome (:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@AveDrummy
Welcome on FR ! How's it going? Also don't hesitate to ask for help I'll do my best :D

/kinda catching up on presentations made while I was away from forums dun mind meh owo/
@AveDrummy
Welcome on FR ! How's it going? Also don't hesitate to ask for help I'll do my best :D

/kinda catching up on presentations made while I was away from forums dun mind meh owo/
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Disturbed Great! i'm quite enjoying this game a lot! :D

@SpectralKitten Amazingly well, This game is great, thank you for asking! :)
@Disturbed Great! i'm quite enjoying this game a lot! :D

@SpectralKitten Amazingly well, This game is great, thank you for asking! :)
windsinger_by_metal_beak-d6luibp.png