Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello...
Hi, I'm Golden wings of the Ice Flight. I just started and in really exited to be here! I was exploring all the areas when I came across the forums and I thought: "why not get to know some other clans!" So here I am! :p

I was wondering if any of you more experienced players know a good way to get started on flight rising? Some tips would be nice so I could get to understand everything much more than I currently do!

( Sorry for the loooong introduction :3 )
Hi, I'm Golden wings of the Ice Flight. I just started and in really exited to be here! I was exploring all the areas when I came across the forums and I thought: "why not get to know some other clans!" So here I am! :p

I was wondering if any of you more experienced players know a good way to get started on flight rising? Some tips would be nice so I could get to understand everything much more than I currently do!

( Sorry for the loooong introduction :3 )
@Goldenwings

Hello :D

I'll try my best at some tips:
1. Gather items every day. You need the food for your dragons and you can sell the items for some treasure.
2. Bond with your familiars every day. You get some treasure and sometimes a chest this way.
3. Check out the Coliseum. It can be intimidating at first, but in the long run, it can be very lucrative!
4. Look for some free dragons at the Raffles & Giveaways forum.
5. When low on treasure, play some games at the Fairgrounds.
6. Use the Which Waystone.

Hope this helps you out some! If you have any questions, just let me know ;)
@Goldenwings

Hello :D

I'll try my best at some tips:
1. Gather items every day. You need the food for your dragons and you can sell the items for some treasure.
2. Bond with your familiars every day. You get some treasure and sometimes a chest this way.
3. Check out the Coliseum. It can be intimidating at first, but in the long run, it can be very lucrative!
4. Look for some free dragons at the Raffles & Giveaways forum.
5. When low on treasure, play some games at the Fairgrounds.
6. Use the Which Waystone.

Hope this helps you out some! If you have any questions, just let me know ;)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Thanks so much! Ill look into the Coliseum! But I still am confused with the which waystone. Is it interactive? Is there a specific way of using it? @Maevepanda (no idea if that is how to "ping" someone :p )
Thanks so much! Ill look into the Coliseum! But I still am confused with the which waystone. Is it interactive? Is there a specific way of using it? @Maevepanda (no idea if that is how to "ping" someone :p )
@Goldenwings

Yeah, you got it! That's actually how pinging works ;)

As far as I know, it can give you a little nudge in the right direction. I personally never used it because it was implemented a while after I registered, so I knew must stuff by then.

Just click on it, and it gives you some things you could do :)

Hope that clears it up a bit!
@Goldenwings

Yeah, you got it! That's actually how pinging works ;)

As far as I know, it can give you a little nudge in the right direction. I personally never used it because it was implemented a while after I registered, so I knew must stuff by then.

Just click on it, and it gives you some things you could do :)

Hope that clears it up a bit!
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda

Yep! Thank you so much! (Again :D)

And also thank you for the help with pinging! (Hopefully I haven't been too annoying with all of the questions)
@Maevepanda

Yep! Thank you so much! (Again :D)

And also thank you for the help with pinging! (Hopefully I haven't been too annoying with all of the questions)
@Goldenwings

No, not at all! I love helping newlings ;)
@Goldenwings

No, not at all! I love helping newlings ;)
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist