Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Someone to design a Map for me!
So I'm looking for a map for my upcoming book series - which is based on wild feral cats! So I'm looking for a map, as I am absolutely horrible at drawing maps lol. I doubt there is much that I don't want on the map, but I have a few requirements! The map must be black and white. There must be a mountain in the corner of the map, and a pine-tree forest in front of it. There must be a lake/stream between the pine-tree forest, and a moor on the other side. There must be a barn somewhere on the moor, but far away from the forest(s). There must be another forest, but there must not be pine-trees in it. Everything else is up to you! As long as it stays natural; That means, absolutely nothing unrealistic! You can use this map (from warriors) as a reference: [img]http://f.jwwb.nl/public/e/5/0/deinwarriorcats/forest-territories.large.jpg[/img] I can pay up to 36gems + 50kt-100kt treasure for it. I also have a few items to offer: [item=granite guardian] [item=giant sand dollar](115) [item=unhatched water egg] [item=bluffclamber belongings] [item=conjurer's cloak] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=wavebreak snarler] [item=black iron plates] [item=scavenger's tatters] [item=butterfly's kiss] [item=luminous legguards] [item=bamboo breeze cape] [item=deeprealm trident] [item=snowfall robe] [item=starlight cloak] [item=text] [item=text] [item=text]
So I'm looking for a map for my upcoming book series - which is based on wild feral cats!
So I'm looking for a map, as I am absolutely horrible at drawing maps lol.

I doubt there is much that I don't want on the map, but I have a few requirements!
The map must be black and white.
There must be a mountain in the corner of the map, and a pine-tree forest in front of it.
There must be a lake/stream between the pine-tree forest, and a moor on the other side.
There must be a barn somewhere on the moor, but far away from the forest(s).
There must be another forest, but there must not be pine-trees in it.

Everything else is up to you! As long as it stays natural; That means, absolutely nothing unrealistic!
You can use this map (from warriors) as a reference: forest-territories.large.jpg

I can pay up to 36gems + 50kt-100kt treasure for it.
I also have a few items to offer:
Granite Guardian Giant Sand Dollar (115) Unhatched Water Egg Bluffclamber Belongings Conjurer's Cloak Hibernal Starbear Wavebreak Snarler Black Iron Plates Scavenger's Tatters Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Snowfall Robe Starlight Cloak
Bump
Bump
:O WARRIOR CATS?!!!!
But I can’t draw the map, but I love warrior cats!!!!
:O WARRIOR CATS?!!!!
But I can’t draw the map, but I love warrior cats!!!!