Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | First Dragon Art
1 2
Ive been doing art for a while but this is the first fr/dragon art ive ever tried, and imps are pretty close to what i normally draw so why not. Just sharing, probably wont make this a whole piece. The red is just to show the negative space :0 [img]https://i.imgur.com/TMMt3FA.png[/img]
Ive been doing art for a while but this is the first fr/dragon art ive ever tried, and imps are pretty close to what i normally draw so why not. Just sharing, probably wont make this a whole piece. The red is just to show the negative space :0

TMMt3FA.png

Untitled_2.gif
^_^ I think it looks absolutely lovely! I adore the style and it can definitely be recognized as an Imperial.
^_^ I think it looks absolutely lovely! I adore the style and it can definitely be recognized as an Imperial.
1614_300px_virg0_by_miirshroom-dcgsck6.png
@Nullibist

I like this a lot! For a first time, you did an amazing job!
@Nullibist

I like this a lot! For a first time, you did an amazing job!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
It looks great! I like the expression, and it looks very high quality :3
It looks great! I like the expression, and it looks very high quality :3
Webp.net-resizeimage_%282%29.gif xxxgenderfluid, they/them
xxxcurrently: on semi-hiatus!

xxx-hatchery

xxx-art shop

xxx-wishlist
@Nullibist Heya, I was bored during rollover, and did this random lazy dooodle scribble for you. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SDc9GWY.png[/img]
@Nullibist
Heya, I was bored during rollover, and did this random lazy dooodle scribble for you. :)

SDc9GWY.png
OmFP3Lp.png
very nice! the lines are very clean and the style is super cute :>
very nice! the lines are very clean and the style is super cute :>
9o0aDxU.gif
@Pashinko @iLogan @CrystalSiren7 @VIRGO Thank you! I really just need to start drawing the other breeds tbh theyre gonna be my struggle, especially coatls and faes, theyre just so round. @YvieRay Thanks so much! Ive never actually drawn anything of him, so thats his first art! C: I like your boy Armon, reminds me of sawsbuck lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/GTDMU0Y.png[/img]
@Pashinko @iLogan @CrystalSiren7 @VIRGO

Thank you! I really just need to start drawing the other breeds tbh theyre gonna be my struggle, especially coatls and faes, theyre just so round.

@YvieRay Thanks so much! Ive never actually drawn anything of him, so thats his first art! C:
I like your boy Armon, reminds me of sawsbuck lol
GTDMU0Y.png
Untitled_2.gif
Ooh this is pretty, especially for your first try!
Ooh this is pretty, especially for your first try!
@Nullibist

If you're up for some practice, feel free to use any dragon in my lair :) My permas end at Rubella
@Nullibist

If you're up for some practice, feel free to use any dragon in my lair :) My permas end at Rubella
@Nullibist Oh gosh thanks!! I wasn't expecting that!!! <3 I'm currently working on setting up my clan lore and You totally inspired me to write up beginnings of his lore.

@Nullibist Oh gosh thanks!! I wasn't expecting that!!! <3 I'm currently working on setting up my clan lore and You totally inspired me to write up beginnings of his lore.

OmFP3Lp.png
1 2