Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Hermita's Unwanted Dragon Trading Hub
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33735468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337355/33735468_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"Well, hello there! I'm Hermita and I run a boarding house for dragons if you will. My lair is for any and all unwanted dragons who haven't quite found the right home but, can no longer stay in their current lair." [/columns] ----- [center][b]How this works:[/b] Trade in your unwanted dragon and get a dragon of your choice in return! It's that simple! If you just want to get rid of that "unsellable dragon" but don't want a dragon in return that's fine too! [/center] ----- [center] This account does not exalt or breed dragons. This is solely here to give dragons a chance to find that perfect home. Each donating user will be put on a list of recognition on my clan page, whether the donation is food, treasure, or dragons. Any person who donates a minimum of 1 dragon, 500 treasure, and/or 100 food will automatically be given your choice of a dragon that can be redeemed at any point. Since this lair is new I do not have a lot of money nor space to keep dragons. So I depend on generous donations from the flight rising community. I am also willing to work with any similar accounts that currently exist.[/center] [b]THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED:[/b] [LIST] [*]Treasure [*]Food [*]Dragons [/LIST] **This thread is subject to frequent and sudden updates**

33735468_350.png
"Well, hello there! I'm Hermita and I run a boarding house for dragons if you will. My lair is for any and all unwanted dragons who haven't quite found the right home but, can no longer stay in their current lair."

How this works:

Trade in your unwanted dragon and get a dragon of your choice in return! It's that simple!

If you just want to get rid of that "unsellable dragon" but don't want a dragon in return that's fine too!

This account does not exalt or breed dragons. This is solely here to give dragons a chance to find that perfect home. Each donating user will be put on a list of recognition on my clan page, whether the donation is food, treasure, or dragons. Any person who donates a minimum of 1 dragon, 500 treasure, and/or 100 food will automatically be given your choice of a dragon that can be redeemed at any point.

Since this lair is new I do not have a lot of money nor space to keep dragons. So I depend on generous donations from the flight rising community. I am also willing to work with any similar accounts that currently exist.

THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED:
  • Treasure
  • Food
  • Dragons

**This thread is subject to frequent and sudden updates**
DYV29Z7.png