Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | //new to fr
hello, im lace. im open to talking to new people and would like to try making a beautiful lair with lore and art uwu im not 100% sure where to start or how to make gold so i welcome any tips uwu thank you for taking the time to read !
hello, im lace. im open to talking to new people and would like to try making a beautiful lair with lore and art uwu im not 100% sure where to start or how to make gold so i welcome any tips uwu thank you for taking the time to read !
@laceuu

Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising!

For the treasure, there are multiple ways you can earn some.

• Coliseum - I find this the most useful. Training up fodder and sending it to your Deity can earn some treasure. I can link some guides that have helped me if you like.
• Fairgrounds - You can make 75kt a day.
• Selling art/lore - If you're a writer or artist, you can sell your art or writing for real money or in-game money.
• Hoardselling - After you have some materials, you can hoardsell them for some quick cash.
• Auctionhouse - If you have anything you don't want anymore that others might, putting it on the Auctionhouse can give you some treasure if somebody buys it.
• Selling dragons - If you start a hatchery and breed dragons that are of interest to some people, you can sell some.
• Trading post - Crim offers treasure for some things (be careful giving something to her that is worth more in the auctionhouse) and Tomo's Trivia tablets gives you 300 treasure each time you get an answer correct.

Those are a few ways.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

@laceuu

Hi there! Welcome to Flight Rising!

For the treasure, there are multiple ways you can earn some.

• Coliseum - I find this the most useful. Training up fodder and sending it to your Deity can earn some treasure. I can link some guides that have helped me if you like.
• Fairgrounds - You can make 75kt a day.
• Selling art/lore - If you're a writer or artist, you can sell your art or writing for real money or in-game money.
• Hoardselling - After you have some materials, you can hoardsell them for some quick cash.
• Auctionhouse - If you have anything you don't want anymore that others might, putting it on the Auctionhouse can give you some treasure if somebody buys it.
• Selling dragons - If you start a hatchery and breed dragons that are of interest to some people, you can sell some.
• Trading post - Crim offers treasure for some things (be careful giving something to her that is worth more in the auctionhouse) and Tomo's Trivia tablets gives you 300 treasure each time you get an answer correct.

Those are a few ways.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Welcome @laceuu!

I googled a lot of tips my first day and learned a lot from random forum posts that google pointed me towards. khimera posted a ton of great tips (some of which I didn't know!) so you can't go wrong there either.
Welcome @laceuu!

I googled a lot of tips my first day and learned a lot from random forum posts that google pointed me towards. khimera posted a ton of great tips (some of which I didn't know!) so you can't go wrong there either.