Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm a prophet i swear
So a few weeks ago I got back into fr through some dream I had about it. It was about the coliseum and I remember thinking during it, 'oh wow this is different but familiar at the same time'

The next day I got on fr again and BOOM the coli's getting a major revamp in a few days.

Has anything like this ever happened to someone else before?
So a few weeks ago I got back into fr through some dream I had about it. It was about the coliseum and I remember thinking during it, 'oh wow this is different but familiar at the same time'

The next day I got on fr again and BOOM the coli's getting a major revamp in a few days.

Has anything like this ever happened to someone else before?
Well, idk. They've been talking about revamping the coli forever, so it wouldn't be strange to have a dream about it because you probably saw it said somewhere.
Well, idk. They've been talking about revamping the coli forever, so it wouldn't be strange to have a dream about it because you probably saw it said somewhere.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I rejoined FR after a summer hiatus after a dream of a new breed.
I rejoined FR after a summer hiatus after a dream of a new breed.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!