Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ahoy mates!
Hi there! A friend of mine showed me this place and I'm super interested in learning about everything that I can do and to meet other people as well.

If you have any pointers or tips, please feel free to let me know! I hope that I'll contribute to this community in a positive way, haha~

Hi there! A friend of mine showed me this place and I'm super interested in learning about everything that I can do and to meet other people as well.

If you have any pointers or tips, please feel free to let me know! I hope that I'll contribute to this community in a positive way, haha~

@NNoklis

Welcome to Flight Rising! The Which Waystone has some daily tasks that you can complete if you feel inclined to do so, and the Help forum has some useful tips. The Encyclopedia also goes over some parts of the site, including lore, activities, and the different types of dragon breeds. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
@NNoklis

Welcome to Flight Rising! The Which Waystone has some daily tasks that you can complete if you feel inclined to do so, and the Help forum has some useful tips. The Encyclopedia also goes over some parts of the site, including lore, activities, and the different types of dragon breeds. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3