Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Food?
Hey y'all, hope food selling is still a thing. Couldn't find anything recent on the topic!
I haven't been online for a hot second, so all my dragons are p hungry. :(
I don't remember how to estimate how much they'd much, but I think around 500 of each food category should be a good start! (If I can afford it lmao, idk what the prices would be nowadays! I have a few gems as well as plain ol' treasure for this, I'm ok with mix-and-matching the payment "currencies" as well as paying with just one of 'em.)

Thanks!
Hey y'all, hope food selling is still a thing. Couldn't find anything recent on the topic!
I haven't been online for a hot second, so all my dragons are p hungry. :(
I don't remember how to estimate how much they'd much, but I think around 500 of each food category should be a good start! (If I can afford it lmao, idk what the prices would be nowadays! I have a few gems as well as plain ol' treasure for this, I'm ok with mix-and-matching the payment "currencies" as well as paying with just one of 'em.)

Thanks!
Hi! I basically make most of my money selling food. I usually sell 20 food points - 1 gem. Not sure how much I've got in store / AH right now, but I can check if you tell me if you're interested and how much you'd like.
Hi! I basically make most of my money selling food. I usually sell 20 food points - 1 gem. Not sure how much I've got in store / AH right now, but I can check if you tell me if you're interested and how much you'd like.

~It/Its or He/Him~
I hope my math is right! So per 500-ish food points it'd be 25 gems (and as such 100 gems for 500 points of all 4 food groups), right?
I hope my math is right! So per 500-ish food points it'd be 25 gems (and as such 100 gems for 500 points of all 4 food groups), right?
@Teacupinspace I'll be honest I'm terrible at math, but that sounds about right to me yeah heh
@Teacupinspace I'll be honest I'm terrible at math, but that sounds about right to me yeah heh

~It/Its or He/Him~
Cool beans! Then as long as you have enough of the foodstuff I'm ready to roll. :)
Cool beans! Then as long as you have enough of the foodstuff I'm ready to roll. :)
@Teacupinspace I'll set up a CR
@Teacupinspace I'll set up a CR

~It/Its or He/Him~