Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie
Hey, I'm Laz and I'm very new to this site, so if you have any tips I'd appreciate it, haha. I'm currently a vet tech student, mainly because I love animals. I also love writing, horror, and food. If I were a dragon I'd hoard Dum Dum pops and Werther's Originals.
Hey, I'm Laz and I'm very new to this site, so if you have any tips I'd appreciate it, haha. I'm currently a vet tech student, mainly because I love animals. I also love writing, horror, and food. If I were a dragon I'd hoard Dum Dum pops and Werther's Originals.
@lazaruslazuli

Hello there! The guide section of the forums is great for getting started on the basics of honestly anything so I recommend going there. Also, people are very generous to newbies so go around your flight section of the forums or the items to sell and some free stuff(dragons, familiars, etc.) is probably being handed out.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)
@lazaruslazuli

Hello there! The guide section of the forums is great for getting started on the basics of honestly anything so I recommend going there. Also, people are very generous to newbies so go around your flight section of the forums or the items to sell and some free stuff(dragons, familiars, etc.) is probably being handed out.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Hello there! I hope you'll find the game very fun! If you want to come to me, feel free too!

Also, good luck overall!
Hello there! I hope you'll find the game very fun! If you want to come to me, feel free too!

Also, good luck overall!
@Lazaruslazuli

Welcome! What do you like to write?
@Lazaruslazuli

Welcome! What do you like to write?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png