Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchery
I am starting up a hatchery but I don't know how to gain publicity. (consider the fact that no one knows it exists ;-; .)
I am starting up a hatchery but I don't know how to gain publicity. (consider the fact that no one knows it exists ;-; .)
HonmyZ5t.png
@Merpson For one thing, there's no link to your hatchery in the badge in your signature. Here's a code that when clicked will lead to your hatchery: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2352604][img]https://i.imgur.com/HonmyZ5t.png[/img][/url][/code] The biggest problem however, is that your hatchlings aren't listed in the hatchery post or the auction house. It's important to advertise as much as you can, put your hatchlings for sale as close to the top as possible so they'll be noticed quickly. You can also 'bump' your hatchery, which is just posting the word 'bump' every once in awhile to bring your hatchery to the first page where it'll be more noticeable. Hope I could help :D
@Merpson For one thing, there's no link to your hatchery in the badge in your signature. Here's a code that when clicked will lead to your hatchery:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2352604][img]https://i.imgur.com/HonmyZ5t.png[/img][/url]

The biggest problem however, is that your hatchlings aren't listed in the hatchery post or the auction house. It's important to advertise as much as you can, put your hatchlings for sale as close to the top as possible so they'll be noticed quickly.

You can also 'bump' your hatchery, which is just posting the word 'bump' every once in awhile to bring your hatchery to the first page where it'll be more noticeable.

Hope I could help :D
BhWDcLm.png
@Merpson I don't run a hatchery myself, but I have some tips! I definitely second the signature link, and be sure to check out the BBCode Guide for more tips and tricks! That can really help make your posts look appealing to potential customers.

So many posts with nothing but pairs...I suggest checking other hatcheries to see how they're organized for ideas, but most I've seen have most or all of their pairs in a single post. The other posts are used to show which pairs are nesting, advertise their hatchlings for sale (like Frye suggested), keep pinglists for your pairs, and share affiliates! Also, by copying the links to individual posts, you can also make handy little navigation buttons between your posts!

Also, affiliates! If you feel confident enough, you can ask other hatchery owners if they'd like to be affiliated with you. This usually means that you'll both share links to each other's hatcheries somewhere in your own threads, and sometimes bump each other's threads if they've been quiet. Make sure to read their policies on affiliates before asking; not everyone uses affiliates, and some who do might not be accepting new applications!
@Merpson I don't run a hatchery myself, but I have some tips! I definitely second the signature link, and be sure to check out the BBCode Guide for more tips and tricks! That can really help make your posts look appealing to potential customers.

So many posts with nothing but pairs...I suggest checking other hatcheries to see how they're organized for ideas, but most I've seen have most or all of their pairs in a single post. The other posts are used to show which pairs are nesting, advertise their hatchlings for sale (like Frye suggested), keep pinglists for your pairs, and share affiliates! Also, by copying the links to individual posts, you can also make handy little navigation buttons between your posts!

Also, affiliates! If you feel confident enough, you can ask other hatchery owners if they'd like to be affiliated with you. This usually means that you'll both share links to each other's hatcheries somewhere in your own threads, and sometimes bump each other's threads if they've been quiet. Make sure to read their policies on affiliates before asking; not everyone uses affiliates, and some who do might not be accepting new applications!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-