Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lightning] The Stormcatcher
Greetings, I quit playing eons ago but I've always been a fan of the Stormcatcher, I thought I owed the Flight something for the, albeit small, time I spent playing while looking for a new game to play. He has such a good design and thematic that I've been waiting to do this for a long time, and pretty much only returned to show it to you folks. With nothing else to say. Here you go, Boss. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/be432ed2129ecbd54c48da73d460f46e/tumblr_p1jd6uGhny1sraurqo1_1280.png[/img] As for the FR community, thanks for putting up this small game for me to enjoy. See ya later~
Greetings, I quit playing eons ago but I've always been a fan of the Stormcatcher, I thought I owed the Flight something for the, albeit small, time I spent playing while looking for a new game to play.

He has such a good design and thematic that I've been waiting to do this for a long time, and pretty much only returned to show it to you folks.

With nothing else to say. Here you go, Boss.

tumblr_p1jd6uGhny1sraurqo1_1280.png

As for the FR community, thanks for putting up this small game for me to enjoy. See ya later~
alWiqh6.png
@Mardoll

By the Tempest...

I'm absolutely speechless. Bravo. LIke seriously, B R A V O. Probably my favorite drawing to date of the Bossman!
@Mardoll

By the Tempest...

I'm absolutely speechless. Bravo. LIke seriously, B R A V O. Probably my favorite drawing to date of the Bossman!
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
[quote name="Nightlilac" date=2017-12-25 15:53:38] @Mardoll By the Tempest... I'm absolutely speechless. Bravo. LIke seriously, B R A V O. Probably my favorite drawing to date of the Bossman! [/quote] Thank you n_n Hope he's pleased.
Nightlilac wrote on 2017-12-25:
@Mardoll

By the Tempest...

Thank you n_n Hope he's pleased.
alWiqh6.png
Stars above, I love this!

(I started out in the Lightning flight but switched to Nature because Lightning just felt too...I dunno, barren? But this...this stunning art you've created...it's everything I love about the Lightning flight. It's how I've always thought of the Stormcatcher.)

So uh...thanks for unleashing this beautiful creation upon Sornieth.

(Not necroposting, I've just been hunting for forum posts with the search term "Stormcatcher" to help create lore for a Lightning dragon I have)
Stars above, I love this!

(I started out in the Lightning flight but switched to Nature because Lightning just felt too...I dunno, barren? But this...this stunning art you've created...it's everything I love about the Lightning flight. It's how I've always thought of the Stormcatcher.)

So uh...thanks for unleashing this beautiful creation upon Sornieth.

(Not necroposting, I've just been hunting for forum posts with the search term "Stormcatcher" to help create lore for a Lightning dragon I have)
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>