Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Full Metal Muck (Alchemical inquiry)
So I've got all the stuff to make the Alchemy pet Agol, my only issue is: I HAVE NO CLUE HOW I GOT ONE OF THEM!
I know I got silver from melting a pet down, and I added others in at random, just to get random goo, but my biggest question is "How in the ever loving goodness gracious did I get the gold muck?"
Save for the one extra pet I had I threw in everything at random, is there a specific rarity it has to be?
If any other newbie is having issues with having no clue what to throw into the alchemy pot (like me) feel free to ask, 'cause I have no clue what I'm doing either
So I've got all the stuff to make the Alchemy pet Agol, my only issue is: I HAVE NO CLUE HOW I GOT ONE OF THEM!
I know I got silver from melting a pet down, and I added others in at random, just to get random goo, but my biggest question is "How in the ever loving goodness gracious did I get the gold muck?"
Save for the one extra pet I had I threw in everything at random, is there a specific rarity it has to be?
If any other newbie is having issues with having no clue what to throw into the alchemy pot (like me) feel free to ask, 'cause I have no clue what I'm doing either
@fluthermucken

Each type of item (food, materials, familiars, etc.) produces a different substance. For instance, melting food produces goo, materials creates ooze. The rarity of the items you melt don't matter. The color of the slimes, oozes, etc. you get are based on RNG.

Melting familiars gives you gold muck, but the probability of getting that is only 19.6% (much less common than copper and silver).

I suggest you check out this wonderful guide over here: *click*

it's pretty much a comprehensive guide to everything Baldwin!
@fluthermucken

Each type of item (food, materials, familiars, etc.) produces a different substance. For instance, melting food produces goo, materials creates ooze. The rarity of the items you melt don't matter. The color of the slimes, oozes, etc. you get are based on RNG.

Melting familiars gives you gold muck, but the probability of getting that is only 19.6% (much less common than copper and silver).

I suggest you check out this wonderful guide over here: *click*

it's pretty much a comprehensive guide to everything Baldwin!
lmBVOQT.gif
Thanks @Whirlwish
Thanks @Whirlwish