Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Watch Anime?
1 2 3
One piece, Naruto, Fairy tail, One punch man, Tokyo ghoul, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Ouran high school Host club, Kamisama kiss, add more to the list!
And tell us about your favourite anime!

Do you like Action, a slice of life, or Drama?

Mine personally is a combination of both Action and a slice of life
One piece, Naruto, Fairy tail, One punch man, Tokyo ghoul, Blue Exorcist, Sword Art Online, Ouran high school Host club, Kamisama kiss, add more to the list!
And tell us about your favourite anime!

Do you like Action, a slice of life, or Drama?

Mine personally is a combination of both Action and a slice of life
Only two, heh.

Beyond the Boundary and Pokemon.
Only two, heh.

Beyond the Boundary and Pokemon.
Waystone1.gif
Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Yuri!!! on Ice are and always will be my top two favorites.

Others I've watched and loved are Amaama to Inazuma, Akatsuki no Yona, and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Yuri!!! on Ice are and always will be my top two favorites.

Others I've watched and loved are Amaama to Inazuma, Akatsuki no Yona, and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru.
Seconding the Puella Magi Madoka Magica!! But I haven't watched anime in so long....

The last one I saw was The Devil is a Part-timer. That one was pretty fun :,D
Seconding the Puella Magi Madoka Magica!! But I haven't watched anime in so long....

The last one I saw was The Devil is a Part-timer. That one was pretty fun :,D
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
I've seen wayyyyy too many shows to list here. My favorites are Code Geass (S3 hype!), Utawarerumono (S1 & S2) as well as Nanbaka.
Currently watching Gurren Lagann, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shokugeki no Souma S3, Shoukoku no Altair, Animegataris and a whole bunch more.

As for type of anime I like, probably action/Shounen the most, but I pretty much like almost every genre.

@MonoshiriAvi
Another fan of Yuuki Yuuna! I haven't seen the two series airing this season or the movies yet, but I mean to, at some point. Do you have a favorite character?
I've seen wayyyyy too many shows to list here. My favorites are Code Geass (S3 hype!), Utawarerumono (S1 & S2) as well as Nanbaka.
Currently watching Gurren Lagann, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shokugeki no Souma S3, Shoukoku no Altair, Animegataris and a whole bunch more.

As for type of anime I like, probably action/Shounen the most, but I pretty much like almost every genre.

@MonoshiriAvi
Another fan of Yuuki Yuuna! I haven't seen the two series airing this season or the movies yet, but I mean to, at some point. Do you have a favorite character?
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I actually just finished watching Last Exile last night, after ignoring it's dvd set on my shelf for years,,

I personally like lesser known and older series, and I plan to watch Trinity Blood if I can find it :oo

For types tho, I like action, dramas, and sci-fi a lot :O
I actually just finished watching Last Exile last night, after ignoring it's dvd set on my shelf for years,,

I personally like lesser known and older series, and I plan to watch Trinity Blood if I can find it :oo

For types tho, I like action, dramas, and sci-fi a lot :O

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
I just recently finished all of My Hero Academia and I can't wait to get the manga..or for the next season in April >w<
I've also seen all of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and have enjoyed Lucky Star, One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter, and a handful of other slice of life anime.
I just recently finished all of My Hero Academia and I can't wait to get the manga..or for the next season in April >w<
I've also seen all of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and have enjoyed Lucky Star, One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter, and a handful of other slice of life anime.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Akash

That's difficult 'cause I like all of them, but I'd say Yuki Yuna herself, because she stood up to her own friend when she was going the wrong path, and Karin Miyoshi. :D

@Akash

That's difficult 'cause I like all of them, but I'd say Yuki Yuna herself, because she stood up to her own friend when she was going the wrong path, and Karin Miyoshi. :D

I like a variety. I lean toward the same tastes I have in other forms of TV and movies (sci-fi, fantasy, and comedy), but there are others I enjoy in different genres. Just depends how I feel, what I am in the mood for and if I'm watching alone or if a friend wants me to watch something they enjoy.

One day I might watch something like Gundam, next I might want something like Excel Saga (my favorite anime series ever), the next I might watch something like Lucky Star (my best friend's favorite).
I like a variety. I lean toward the same tastes I have in other forms of TV and movies (sci-fi, fantasy, and comedy), but there are others I enjoy in different genres. Just depends how I feel, what I am in the mood for and if I'm watching alone or if a friend wants me to watch something they enjoy.

One day I might watch something like Gundam, next I might want something like Excel Saga (my favorite anime series ever), the next I might watch something like Lucky Star (my best friend's favorite).
Formerly known as Brenning.
I only finished SAO and Tokyo Ghoul And I love TG wayyy too much hehe
I only finished SAO and Tokyo Ghoul And I love TG wayyy too much hehe
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
1 2 3