Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anime rp
And anime rp. Basically rp just about any anime or manga you want. There r a few restrictions, though.

1. NO SMUT. Kissing is fine, but no sex or anything.
2. No killing off other peoples characters without their permission.
3. Please do not be rude to anyone. It's fine to have a debate about something, but there is no need for unnecessary rudeness. If you have a problem with someone, you can go to their profile or pm them.

Failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning the first time, and a block the second. They're three very simple rules. It can't be too hard. You may make your own characters if you want, or you can use ones already in an anime. Basically do whatever you want as long as you don't break those three rules. Especially #1. You can even combine anime if you want. You can rp by yourself, or you can ask someone to join you. Like I said, basically whatever you want as long as you don't break the rules. Oh, and your rp characters can b as rude as they want to each other. It's just the actual roleplayers that can't be rude to each other. Have fun, my dear fellow otakus! ...or... Not... Otakus....
And anime rp. Basically rp just about any anime or manga you want. There r a few restrictions, though.

1. NO SMUT. Kissing is fine, but no sex or anything.
2. No killing off other peoples characters without their permission.
3. Please do not be rude to anyone. It's fine to have a debate about something, but there is no need for unnecessary rudeness. If you have a problem with someone, you can go to their profile or pm them.

Failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning the first time, and a block the second. They're three very simple rules. It can't be too hard. You may make your own characters if you want, or you can use ones already in an anime. Basically do whatever you want as long as you don't break those three rules. Especially #1. You can even combine anime if you want. You can rp by yourself, or you can ask someone to join you. Like I said, basically whatever you want as long as you don't break the rules. Oh, and your rp characters can b as rude as they want to each other. It's just the actual roleplayers that can't be rude to each other. Have fun, my dear fellow otakus! ...or... Not... Otakus....
Ken_Kaneki3.png

A senpai of mine...
Hey I'm interested! Wanna to a 1X1?
Hey I'm interested! Wanna to a 1X1?