Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BUYING FOR A NEW BREEDING PROJECT
I am looking to experiment with a very detailed breeding project, but I need a lot of help to do it. I am looking for "color splash" dragons. These are dragons that are totally and completely white except for a particular gene. I only have one of the ones that I want to this point, a female Wildclaw with a red tertiary gene. You can take a look at her here to see what I mean: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36047544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360476/36047544_350.png[/img] [/url] I am looking for the following, and if you have them, I'd love to discuss purchasing. Male Coatl with red primary Female Wildclaw with red primary Female Coatl with blue primary Male WIldclaw with blue primary Male Coatl with yellow primary Female Wildclaw with yellow primary Female Coatl with red secondary Male Wildclaw with red secondary Male Coatl with blue secondary Female Wildclaw with blue secondary Female Coatl with yellow secondary Male WIldclaw with yellow secondary Male Coatl with red tertiary Female Coatl with blue tertiary Male Wildclaw with blue tertiary Male Coatl with yellow tertiary Female WIldclaw with yellow tertiary I'd love any help that I can get!
I am looking to experiment with a very detailed breeding project, but I need a lot of help to do it. I am looking for "color splash" dragons. These are dragons that are totally and completely white except for a particular gene. I only have one of the ones that I want to this point, a female Wildclaw with a red tertiary gene. You can take a look at her here to see what I mean:

36047544_350.png

I am looking for the following, and if you have them, I'd love to discuss purchasing.

Male Coatl with red primary
Female Wildclaw with red primary
Female Coatl with blue primary
Male WIldclaw with blue primary
Male Coatl with yellow primary
Female Wildclaw with yellow primary

Female Coatl with red secondary
Male Wildclaw with red secondary
Male Coatl with blue secondary
Female Wildclaw with blue secondary
Female Coatl with yellow secondary
Male WIldclaw with yellow secondary