Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: Any Female Dragon
LF: Any Female Dragon || Doesn't matter the traits/genes

I was just handed this account by a friend who was leaving but didn't want this account to go to waste, however they had given all of their dragons, save two males, away and me personally being new here despite the account being older, I have no idea what to do given my acquired resources.

I have two male dragons and not much currency; honestly I have absolutely no preference to what traits the female has, just so long as it's a free or cheap female with whom I can breed either of these males and get me actually started here.

I greatly appreciate any help :)
LF: Any Female Dragon || Doesn't matter the traits/genes

I was just handed this account by a friend who was leaving but didn't want this account to go to waste, however they had given all of their dragons, save two males, away and me personally being new here despite the account being older, I have no idea what to do given my acquired resources.

I have two male dragons and not much currency; honestly I have absolutely no preference to what traits the female has, just so long as it's a free or cheap female with whom I can breed either of these males and get me actually started here.

I greatly appreciate any help :)
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279744671566266368/382345618640732164/14621525.png[/img] hey in 3 days i can possibly give you a female (i've got two nests hatching on thanksgiving so at least one should yield a female) i'll send a crossroads that day or the day after
14621525.png
hey in 3 days i can possibly give you a female (i've got two nests hatching on thanksgiving so at least one should yield a female) i'll send a crossroads that day or the day after
Oh thank you!! I appreciate it so much :)
Oh thank you!! I appreciate it so much :)
@Gre3nT3a

Hello! I don't have any free dragons, but I noticed your account doesn't have your progenitors. They're the two dragons (male and female) that come with your account when you first start. They made it easy to get these dragons back. The link is HERE.

That's at least one female, right? ;) Good luck!
@Gre3nT3a

Hello! I don't have any free dragons, but I noticed your account doesn't have your progenitors. They're the two dragons (male and female) that come with your account when you first start. They made it easy to get these dragons back. The link is HERE.

That's at least one female, right? ;) Good luck!
@Gre3nT3a I suggest that you go to the Raffles and Giveaways. There you will get dragons for free. To get treasure you can play at the Fairgrounds. In the Scrying Workshop you can get an idea what will the hatchlings look like if you breed one of your dragons with a dragon you get for free or buy using treasure or gems. Gems you will get slowly but when you have more treasure you can buy gems at the Auction house. At the Auction house you can buy lots of things once you have gathered treasure. Oh, and you need to feed dragons. Food you get in the Gather Items or can buy at the Auction House, or you can also fight monsters at the Coliseum. At the coliseum you occasionally get familiars which you can give to yoyr dragons as companions. Play with them daily and get items and some treasure. I can give you this unique female for starters if you like her and will breed her with some male. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35028659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350287/35028659_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gre3nT3a

I suggest that you go to the Raffles and Giveaways. There you will get dragons for free. To get treasure you can play at the Fairgrounds. In the Scrying Workshop you can get an idea what will the hatchlings look like if you breed one of your dragons with a dragon you get for free or buy using treasure or gems. Gems you will get slowly but when you have more treasure you can buy gems at the Auction house. At the Auction house you can buy lots of things once you have gathered treasure. Oh, and you need to feed dragons. Food you get in the Gather Items or can buy at the Auction House, or you can also fight monsters at the Coliseum. At the coliseum you occasionally get familiars which you can give to yoyr dragons as companions. Play with them daily and get items and some treasure.

I can give you this unique female for starters if you like her and will breed her with some male.

35028659_350.png
Aa thank you all for your help, I didn't know about this :') your offers are appreciated, but I think I may be set for now, thank you!
Aa thank you all for your help, I didn't know about this :') your offers are appreciated, but I think I may be set for now, thank you!