Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A 1x1 FANDOM BASED Search :D
Hey everyone! I do have a few rps being planned/starting up though I have a few more slots open if anyone is interested. I figured I'd toss this up and see if I get any bites. I am new to posting here, but not new to role playing in general (I've been writing for over 14 years ;D). I tend to ramble a lot in posts, go into a lot of inner monologue/how my character is viewing situations, what they're thinking, ect, so my posts can get a bit lengthy. I by no means expect you to mirror my rambling nonsense though if you want to it's always fun having a sort of mental back and forth between characters thoughts, especially when they're misreading a situation XDD

oxx About Me xxo

+ Literate (have easily written 1500+ words on forums, generally write 2-4 paragraphs per character)
+ Work part time, I should be on quite a bit
+ Prefer mxf, can do others too
+ Prefer canonxcanon or canonxoc
+ Looking for fandoms mainly
+ Can double if you're not comfortable playing the male only
+ Open to a ton of other stuff not listed, just ask
+ Kind of chatty
+ Accepting of all limits

oxx About You xxo

+ At least semi-literate (2 paragraphs minimum)
+ At least a couple posts a week (I get bored if I don't hear from you and lose momentum)
+ Double if you're not comfortable playing male
+ Can play canonxoc and canonxcanon
+ Creative and adds to the plot
+ Mature (for the most part at least :p)

oxx Fandoms xxo
(Characters I'd like you to play are in brackets)

As a side note: If I'm asking you to play a male canon, I will play a male canon of your choice as well if you don't want to only play male.

+ Supernatural (Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Benny, Chuck, Garth)
+ The 100 (MURPHY, BELLAMY, Finn - Can also do all oc)
+ Stranger Things (JONATHAN, but also open to ocs and other ideas!)
+ Shameless (although only on like season 4) (LIP - I would love, love, love a LipxOC ship)
+ Gotham (ED, BRUCE, Oswald)
+ The Walking Dead (NEGAN!!!, Carl, Daryl - would love a NeganxOC or DarylxBeth ship, ngl)
+ Criminal Minds (REID, Morgan)
+ Harry Potter (Depends on the era - Sirius, Remus, Severus (Marauders) - Fred/George, Draco, Ron, Neville, Harry (Present))
+ Hunger Games (can do ocs or canons, don't care)
+ Riverdale (JUGHEAD, Archie)
+ Once Upon a Time (HOOK, GOLD, Baelfire, Jefferson)
+ Guardians of the Galaxy (STARLORD, ROCKET)
+ Marvel (Really want a Banner ship with an OC, open to any of the other guys though too!)
+ DC (Open to a lot of things)
+ Disney/Animated Reincarnated (completely open)
+ Any fandom mashup, totally okay with that, and I mean ANY.
Hey everyone! I do have a few rps being planned/starting up though I have a few more slots open if anyone is interested. I figured I'd toss this up and see if I get any bites. I am new to posting here, but not new to role playing in general (I've been writing for over 14 years ;D). I tend to ramble a lot in posts, go into a lot of inner monologue/how my character is viewing situations, what they're thinking, ect, so my posts can get a bit lengthy. I by no means expect you to mirror my rambling nonsense though if you want to it's always fun having a sort of mental back and forth between characters thoughts, especially when they're misreading a situation XDD

oxx About Me xxo

+ Literate (have easily written 1500+ words on forums, generally write 2-4 paragraphs per character)
+ Work part time, I should be on quite a bit
+ Prefer mxf, can do others too
+ Prefer canonxcanon or canonxoc
+ Looking for fandoms mainly
+ Can double if you're not comfortable playing the male only
+ Open to a ton of other stuff not listed, just ask
+ Kind of chatty
+ Accepting of all limits

oxx About You xxo

+ At least semi-literate (2 paragraphs minimum)
+ At least a couple posts a week (I get bored if I don't hear from you and lose momentum)
+ Double if you're not comfortable playing male
+ Can play canonxoc and canonxcanon
+ Creative and adds to the plot
+ Mature (for the most part at least :p)

oxx Fandoms xxo
(Characters I'd like you to play are in brackets)

As a side note: If I'm asking you to play a male canon, I will play a male canon of your choice as well if you don't want to only play male.

+ Supernatural (Dean, Sam, Castiel, Lucifer, Benny, Chuck, Garth)
+ The 100 (MURPHY, BELLAMY, Finn - Can also do all oc)
+ Stranger Things (JONATHAN, but also open to ocs and other ideas!)
+ Shameless (although only on like season 4) (LIP - I would love, love, love a LipxOC ship)
+ Gotham (ED, BRUCE, Oswald)
+ The Walking Dead (NEGAN!!!, Carl, Daryl - would love a NeganxOC or DarylxBeth ship, ngl)
+ Criminal Minds (REID, Morgan)
+ Harry Potter (Depends on the era - Sirius, Remus, Severus (Marauders) - Fred/George, Draco, Ron, Neville, Harry (Present))
+ Hunger Games (can do ocs or canons, don't care)
+ Riverdale (JUGHEAD, Archie)
+ Once Upon a Time (HOOK, GOLD, Baelfire, Jefferson)
+ Guardians of the Galaxy (STARLORD, ROCKET)
+ Marvel (Really want a Banner ship with an OC, open to any of the other guys though too!)
+ DC (Open to a lot of things)
+ Disney/Animated Reincarnated (completely open)
+ Any fandom mashup, totally okay with that, and I mean ANY.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@JonsieMcJones I’m interested in doing a marvel roleplay, or maybe a multifandom one? I’m very active so expect quick post responses, but length is a slight problem so i may ramble. And i also have a ton of original characters and ocs we can add into the plot
@JonsieMcJones I’m interested in doing a marvel roleplay, or maybe a multifandom one? I’m very active so expect quick post responses, but length is a slight problem so i may ramble. And i also have a ton of original characters and ocs we can add into the plot
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Bump!
Bump!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png