Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A baby dragon
I have a baby dragon going by the name of Titus who is up for sale at $5000 or five to three gems, can be negotiable.
I have a baby dragon going by the name of Titus who is up for sale at $5000 or five to three gems, can be negotiable.
@sawill641 1 gem = 1000 treasure, you misspriced it jsyk ^^ also, would you be willing to trade? i have a gardian hatchling called aethos im trying to get rid of
@sawill641 1 gem = 1000 treasure, you misspriced it jsyk ^^ also, would you be willing to trade? i have a gardian hatchling called aethos im trying to get rid of
CUWfNjd.pngCUWfNjd.pngCUWfNjd.png
sure thing just you will have to tell me how to do that and thanks that should be five jems or three i dont mind
sure thing just you will have to tell me how to do that and thanks that should be five jems or three i dont mind
sure, you can use the crossroads, and click "two way trade" it will notify me of it and i'll be able to put in my drago to trade ^^ @sawill641
sure, you can use the crossroads, and click "two way trade" it will notify me of it and i'll be able to put in my drago to trade ^^ @sawill641
CUWfNjd.pngCUWfNjd.pngCUWfNjd.png
crap someone bought him on the Auction site i'm so sorry, if you are interested in any other dragons i will gladly exchange, I am so sorry.
crap someone bought him on the Auction site i'm so sorry, if you are interested in any other dragons i will gladly exchange, I am so sorry.