Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction House
I am wanting to sell one of my dragons but a message says that it is not eligible for sale. Why is that?
I am wanting to sell one of my dragons but a message says that it is not eligible for sale. Why is that?
@KurlozLover69 Which dragon is it?
@KurlozLover69 Which dragon is it?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The dragons name is Grape.
The dragons name is Grape.
@KurlozLover69 (you can type someone's username with a @ in front like I just did to you to let them know you're responding to them, and you can post dragons from your lair on the forums by clicking the Generate Code button on their page and copying the BBCode!)

I see Grape is level 6; is he on your Coliseum team right now? You'll need to take him out of your party before you can sell him.
@KurlozLover69 (you can type someone's username with a @ in front like I just did to you to let them know you're responding to them, and you can post dragons from your lair on the forums by clicking the Generate Code button on their page and copying the BBCode!)

I see Grape is level 6; is he on your Coliseum team right now? You'll need to take him out of your party before you can sell him.
@Cynictis Thank you and yes he was in my coliseum party. I must thank you again for the help even though I have been playing for a while I have not been active for a while either.
@Cynictis Thank you and yes he was in my coliseum party. I must thank you again for the help even though I have been playing for a while I have not been active for a while either.
But I still cannot sell my dragon for some reason.
But I still cannot sell my dragon for some reason.
@KurlozLover69

When you removed the dragon from your party, did you refresh the page/ go directly to the AH or click the little 'Back' arrow in the Coliseum page? It doesn't save if you don't press 'Back'
@KurlozLover69

When you removed the dragon from your party, did you refresh the page/ go directly to the AH or click the little 'Back' arrow in the Coliseum page? It doesn't save if you don't press 'Back'
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif