Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Move the Bond with Familiar Button Up
It would be nice if we didn't have to scroll down to see the bond with familiar button. Maybe placing it above the familiar portrait would work? It might not seem like much, but not having to scroll 107 times adds up.
It would be nice if we didn't have to scroll down to see the bond with familiar button. Maybe placing it above the familiar portrait would work? It might not seem like much, but not having to scroll 107 times adds up.
xpP2XdL.png
I definitely like this idea, just for convenience, and it doesn't interfere with ad revenue from refreshing pages and is a decent alternative for "one click" for all bonding that people have struck down over and over.
I definitely like this idea, just for convenience, and it doesn't interfere with ad revenue from refreshing pages and is a decent alternative for "one click" for all bonding that people have struck down over and over.
It may look weird, but support! I don't have a mouse(i'm really stubborn when it comes to spending money) and it's annoying having to make 1 more click beside bonding and pressing "next dragon"
It may look weird, but support! I don't have a mouse(i'm really stubborn when it comes to spending money) and it's annoying having to make 1 more click beside bonding and pressing "next dragon"
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
You can always zoom your browser out while bonding. ctrl + to zoom in ctrl - to zoom out. For Chrome I have to set mine to 80% to get the bond button visible without scrolling.
You can always zoom your browser out while bonding. ctrl + to zoom in ctrl - to zoom out. For Chrome I have to set mine to 80% to get the bond button visible without scrolling.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.