Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Wildclaw Breed Change scroll
Hello! I have been in the process of saving up for a WC breed change scroll. Of anyone is willing to haggle/trade or come up with some form of mixed payment that would be wonderful.

Currently I have around 1.5million treasure and 30 gems. I may be able to scrounge up a bit more. I also have some dragon pairs that I could give free hatchlings from, some dragons I am willing to trade, am willing to brew materials, level dragons, make some art, etc. I also have some cool apparel and familiars for trading.
Hello! I have been in the process of saving up for a WC breed change scroll. Of anyone is willing to haggle/trade or come up with some form of mixed payment that would be wonderful.

Currently I have around 1.5million treasure and 30 gems. I may be able to scrounge up a bit more. I also have some dragon pairs that I could give free hatchlings from, some dragons I am willing to trade, am willing to brew materials, level dragons, make some art, etc. I also have some cool apparel and familiars for trading.
Njfjn6x.png3z1YhT1.pngicbAE9t.png