Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Joined the site recently, it's pretty great so far! I've heard people talk about it on other sites, and decided to register. The dragons look adorable. ^~^ If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear about them. It's a pleasure to meet you all!
Joined the site recently, it's pretty great so far! I've heard people talk about it on other sites, and decided to register. The dragons look adorable. ^~^ If anyone has any tips I'd love to hear about them. It's a pleasure to meet you all!
@Rees

Hi there! Welcome to FR, hope you have a nice time here. If you need any specific help feel free to ask or shoot me a PM.
Your first steps should be to go over to gathering and to explore around the Trading post for some daily rewards
@Rees

Hi there! Welcome to FR, hope you have a nice time here. If you need any specific help feel free to ask or shoot me a PM.
Your first steps should be to go over to gathering and to explore around the Trading post for some daily rewards
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@Rees

Welcome!

As Bluekea mentioned gathering resources is a good start, clicking around the trading post will help you learn a bit about the site and will leave you with a bit more treasure. Baldwin makes home at the trading post as well and it might be a good idea to start breaking down items in his cauldron.

Above all else I would recommend taking your time to get familiar with members of your flight! The community is extremely welcoming, you'll find many friends and plenty of guidance and support for growing your lair.

Enjoy <3
@Rees

Welcome!

As Bluekea mentioned gathering resources is a good start, clicking around the trading post will help you learn a bit about the site and will leave you with a bit more treasure. Baldwin makes home at the trading post as well and it might be a good idea to start breaking down items in his cauldron.

Above all else I would recommend taking your time to get familiar with members of your flight! The community is extremely welcoming, you'll find many friends and plenty of guidance and support for growing your lair.

Enjoy <3
KVbkgOZ.png
7HTDe.gif