Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A cute chubby Dragon!
This is literally the very first FR Dragon art piece of mine to actually come out looking somewhat decent and I kinda just felt like showing it off to be honest. ^^; Feel free to critique it! I don't mind! :) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/132c/f/2017/273/9/d/dragon_nugget_by_blueharuka-dbp2jf8.png[/img]
This is literally the very first FR Dragon art piece of mine to actually come out looking somewhat decent and I kinda just felt like showing it off to be honest. ^^;

Feel free to critique it!
I don't mind! :)

dragon_nugget_by_blueharuka-dbp2jf8.png
Oh goodness. Look at that babe. I want to kiss the scar all better. I'm not even a person who likes Snappers. But really, great job. The expression is phenomenal and the shading/gradient in the underbelly and horns is GREAT. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

I would hire you to draw my one and only snip snap in a heartbeat. You deserve to show this off! :)

@bluebones
Oh goodness. Look at that babe. I want to kiss the scar all better. I'm not even a person who likes Snappers. But really, great job. The expression is phenomenal and the shading/gradient in the underbelly and horns is GREAT. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

I would hire you to draw my one and only snip snap in a heartbeat. You deserve to show this off! :)

@bluebones
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png