Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | No way!?
[center]so i decided today that i was gonna try out dumpster diving for the first time around a few gamestops i live next to...... i did not expect to find this [img]https://i.imgur.com/uazUK9x.jpg[/img] It turns on, but stops at a screen then turns off, i think: 1. its probably i dont have the correct power cable for it 2. maybe its trash 3. hey at least theres a 40GB hard drive in it that i can probably do something with it[/center]
so i decided today that i was gonna try out dumpster diving for the first time around a few gamestops i live next to...... i did not expect to find this

uazUK9x.jpg

It turns on, but stops at a screen then turns off, i think:
1. its probably i dont have the correct power cable for it
2. maybe its trash
3. hey at least theres a 40GB hard drive in it that i can probably do something with it
ho_by_cas_a_fras-d9eo0vw.png[/center]
W H A T

I already have a PS3 but still
W H A T

I already have a PS3 but still
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares

I said the same thing when i found this..... im still think im dreaming
@KhajiitHasWares

I said the same thing when i found this..... im still think im dreaming
coughs if it turns out to be trash but you want something for it just bring it to a different gamestop location and say the powercord does not match but the system is fine and they can give you an instore discount on items or cash
coughs if it turns out to be trash but you want something for it just bring it to a different gamestop location and say the powercord does not match but the system is fine and they can give you an instore discount on items or cash
yGResdm.gif
[quote name="thesmallestshark" date=2017-10-01 01:43:15] coughs if it turns out to be trash but you want something for it just [spoiler]bring it to a different gamestop location and say the powercord does not match but the system is fine and they can give you an instore discount on items or cash[/spoiler] [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/oNKLBehxbnoqY/giphy.gif[/img]
thesmallestshark wrote on 2017-10-01:

giphy.gif
Tn4aWhc.png
Lucky! :o Pray it works, or that you can do the Gamestrop thing mentioned here.
Lucky! :o Pray it works, or that you can do the Gamestrop thing mentioned here.
i'll probably sell it for parts like the hard drive is still there
i'll probably sell it for parts like the hard drive is still there
woah nice a ps3
i hope you can get some use out of it
woah nice a ps3
i hope you can get some use out of it
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
i hope so too
i hope so too