Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
Hi! I'm Targetwolfie, though you can called me Taggs or anything really. I'm quite new here! Just joined yesterday, so I'm still grasping the ropes and trying our new stuff while hoping my computer doesn't internally die because of it x3

Anyways, a bit about me:
I'm a girl, and well a general description would be brunette, glasses, shorter than average (by literally one inch). I love animals, other than larger monkeys and pigs (don't ask me why). I love horses, wolves, snakes, and stingrays though! I like to write and draw (I prefer traditional at the moment) and yeah. I also have a fondness for roleplay, so if you have any ideas or plots for a roleplay-- don't be scared to message me! Um... let's see.... what else... I like cute things (explains why my first dragon was a Fae). I don't have any siblings, and I'm a Taurus. So yeah.

I'd like to think that I'm friendly, so I'd be happy to meet anyone! I like to make new friends so yeah!
Hi! I'm Targetwolfie, though you can called me Taggs or anything really. I'm quite new here! Just joined yesterday, so I'm still grasping the ropes and trying our new stuff while hoping my computer doesn't internally die because of it x3

Anyways, a bit about me:
I'm a girl, and well a general description would be brunette, glasses, shorter than average (by literally one inch). I love animals, other than larger monkeys and pigs (don't ask me why). I love horses, wolves, snakes, and stingrays though! I like to write and draw (I prefer traditional at the moment) and yeah. I also have a fondness for roleplay, so if you have any ideas or plots for a roleplay-- don't be scared to message me! Um... let's see.... what else... I like cute things (explains why my first dragon was a Fae). I don't have any siblings, and I'm a Taurus. So yeah.

I'd like to think that I'm friendly, so I'd be happy to meet anyone! I like to make new friends so yeah!
@targetwolfie

ayo!
welcome to flight Rising!

I'm a girl too, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, short ball of anger. Bears are my favorite animal and I "draw" as well. ugh. not too good, I can't even bother to put color into a lot of my stuff lol.
I RP too much for my own good, tho I do it mostly via 1v1 in PM or preferably on an RP site.
I like tough, bulky, strong things. I'm the youngest out of 6 kids at 23 years old lol, and I'm an aquarias!

Nice ta meet ya!
@targetwolfie

ayo!
welcome to flight Rising!

I'm a girl too, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, short ball of anger. Bears are my favorite animal and I "draw" as well. ugh. not too good, I can't even bother to put color into a lot of my stuff lol.
I RP too much for my own good, tho I do it mostly via 1v1 in PM or preferably on an RP site.
I like tough, bulky, strong things. I'm the youngest out of 6 kids at 23 years old lol, and I'm an aquarias!

Nice ta meet ya!
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
@daxton

Nice to meet you as well!

I'm an only child xD
@daxton

Nice to meet you as well!

I'm an only child xD
@targetwolfie

I think I'm one of those people that's the farthest away from being able to relate to that lol. I don't know what I'd do though without have cursing matches with my stupid full brother and sister about how I'm the favorite.
@targetwolfie

I think I'm one of those people that's the farthest away from being able to relate to that lol. I don't know what I'd do though without have cursing matches with my stupid full brother and sister about how I'm the favorite.
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
@Targetwolfie

Hello I am heero, welcome to fr...if you need anything or want to chat let me know I am on daily.
@Targetwolfie

Hello I am heero, welcome to fr...if you need anything or want to chat let me know I am on daily.
A5i3AHB.png