Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | newb needs help
so i joined yesterday evening but i didnt grind then and the coli doesnt work for me and i spent my gatherings today to earn money :( now i dont have food, not much money and barely any apparel or something.. i'd love to get helped out with maybe some dragons, apparel,food, or other items that can make me happy /more intrested because right now im at a loss what to do.. :(
so i joined yesterday evening but i didnt grind then and the coli doesnt work for me and i spent my gatherings today to earn money :( now i dont have food, not much money and barely any apparel or something.. i'd love to get helped out with maybe some dragons, apparel,food, or other items that can make me happy /more intrested because right now im at a loss what to do.. :(
Hi @JunesCloud
If you have only just joined I would take some time to read the Encyclopedia, and have a look at your flight's forum for information about how to play, also your flight may have mentors for new players who can be very helpful. If you want more dragons there are plenty of people giving them away this week, although I would be careful about taking too many free dragons until you have decided what you like, because lair space gets very expensive later on. For just a few gems in the auction house, or if you look through this forum there are sometimes free ones available, you can pick up a familiar for your dragons and if you bond with it each day you will get more treasure, also play the fairground games, they will really help you to build your supply of treasure as well.
Your flight may also have a food give away service which may help you out too.
Good luck!
Hi @JunesCloud
If you have only just joined I would take some time to read the Encyclopedia, and have a look at your flight's forum for information about how to play, also your flight may have mentors for new players who can be very helpful. If you want more dragons there are plenty of people giving them away this week, although I would be careful about taking too many free dragons until you have decided what you like, because lair space gets very expensive later on. For just a few gems in the auction house, or if you look through this forum there are sometimes free ones available, you can pick up a familiar for your dragons and if you bond with it each day you will get more treasure, also play the fairground games, they will really help you to build your supply of treasure as well.
Your flight may also have a food give away service which may help you out too.
Good luck!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@JunesCloud
Hi again, sorry I just had a look at your dragons and I see you already have some pretty good familiars and about 60000 treasure worth of apparel (which is a lot for one day of play) so my advice may not be very helpful to you. I should mention then that threads asking people to just give you things are frowned on in this game. Still, try your flight forum for mentoring and help, especially with the food problem.
Have fun with FR and welcome!
@JunesCloud
Hi again, sorry I just had a look at your dragons and I see you already have some pretty good familiars and about 60000 treasure worth of apparel (which is a lot for one day of play) so my advice may not be very helpful to you. I should mention then that threads asking people to just give you things are frowned on in this game. Still, try your flight forum for mentoring and help, especially with the food problem.
Have fun with FR and welcome!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png