Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Very, VERY Overdue Introduction
Hello, everyone! ^^

I am thatonebacon, but I also go by Bacon! I have been too nervous to make an introductory forum post on this site due to how massive it is; it is a little intimidating, honestly! Nevertheless, I am sure all of you are very lovely individuals. :D I have finally mustered up the courage (and somehow the time) to write one out.

I do not know what to really say on here. I do not think anyone would really be interested in learning what I like and what kind of person I am, so moVING ON.--

There is so much to do in the forum section, and I am not quite sure where to really start. I do not have very many eye-catching dragons, and I am basically dirt poor right now. I also lack a ton of space in my dragon lair, so finding a dragon at the moment is out of the question. :c Because of my experience with a past site, I am too afraid to step foot in the role-playing section. Any suggestions as to where I should begin?

Thank you for taking the time to read this somewhat pointless and space-consuming post. It is very nice to meet you all!!! I cannot wait to make more friends here. c:

-thatonebacon, a.k.a. Bacon
Hello, everyone! ^^

I am thatonebacon, but I also go by Bacon! I have been too nervous to make an introductory forum post on this site due to how massive it is; it is a little intimidating, honestly! Nevertheless, I am sure all of you are very lovely individuals. :D I have finally mustered up the courage (and somehow the time) to write one out.

I do not know what to really say on here. I do not think anyone would really be interested in learning what I like and what kind of person I am, so moVING ON.--

There is so much to do in the forum section, and I am not quite sure where to really start. I do not have very many eye-catching dragons, and I am basically dirt poor right now. I also lack a ton of space in my dragon lair, so finding a dragon at the moment is out of the question. :c Because of my experience with a past site, I am too afraid to step foot in the role-playing section. Any suggestions as to where I should begin?

Thank you for taking the time to read this somewhat pointless and space-consuming post. It is very nice to meet you all!!! I cannot wait to make more friends here. c:

-thatonebacon, a.k.a. Bacon
@thatonebacon

Welcome to the forums Bacon! I was new awhile ago and I understand the fear of not knowing what to say on the forums. I went through that myself, lol.

I say just jump straight in and don't look back! Join a conversation on the General Discussion board if you wanna find people with common interests outside of Flight Rising. Or go to your flight's forum and post there. People will welcome you heavily and try to help you out more than I can.

@thatonebacon

Welcome to the forums Bacon! I was new awhile ago and I understand the fear of not knowing what to say on the forums. I went through that myself, lol.

I say just jump straight in and don't look back! Join a conversation on the General Discussion board if you wanna find people with common interests outside of Flight Rising. Or go to your flight's forum and post there. People will welcome you heavily and try to help you out more than I can.