Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I flipping hate overwatch
1 2
I tried competitive and the second match I lost and like.... i want to die lolololololololol
I tried competitive and the second match I lost and like.... i want to die lolololololololol
Get down with the sickness my dudes...

tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif

[img][/img]tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
yeah but tracer's pretty hot huh
yeah but tracer's pretty hot huh
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.png
I honestly don't get the hype...though I've never really liked those types of games anyway...
I honestly don't get the hype...though I've never really liked those types of games anyway...
Vj0BLbc.png
Eh, it's not for everyone. I hate competitive, and I can't even do Quick Play anymore. I do vs AI, it's a lot more fun for me when everyone's on the same team having fun and not screaming at each other. Also that's the only one with an easy mode and I suck at it sooooooo...
Eh, it's not for everyone. I hate competitive, and I can't even do Quick Play anymore. I do vs AI, it's a lot more fun for me when everyone's on the same team having fun and not screaming at each other. Also that's the only one with an easy mode and I suck at it sooooooo...
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.png
¯\_(?)_/¯

Don't give up???
¯\_(?)_/¯

Don't give up???
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
then don't play competitive... there's other things to do in game
then don't play competitive... there's other things to do in game
Yeah I've grown to hate it. It's just boring after awhile and even if you play against AI someone is going to rage. Last game I played was with AI and some jerk kept the rest of the team behind his ice wall because he wanted play of the game THAT BADLY. The community is just horrible and the hype around it is completely overblown.
Yeah I've grown to hate it. It's just boring after awhile and even if you play against AI someone is going to rage. Last game I played was with AI and some jerk kept the rest of the team behind his ice wall because he wanted play of the game THAT BADLY. The community is just horrible and the hype around it is completely overblown.
Oh lord I don't touch Comp at all, first placement match I had had someone telling me to kill myself so ya know...

I stick to arcade and player made games.
Oh lord I don't touch Comp at all, first placement match I had had someone telling me to kill myself so ya know...

I stick to arcade and player made games.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Well, you aren't supposed to (and can't) win every single match—competitive or not—so don't let that get in the way of your enjoyment of the game. Maybe try arcade or just hang out in custom games if it's stressing you out though.
Well, you aren't supposed to (and can't) win every single match—competitive or not—so don't let that get in the way of your enjoyment of the game. Maybe try arcade or just hang out in custom games if it's stressing you out though.
EnsjLnf.png
      molly
they/them
fr+3

kFimnvs.pnggsAz1uG.png
A lot of people that I know who like Overwatch like it for the characters and shorts, not the gameplay. Those games aren't really my type either, but I can see the draw for someone who loves getting into game lore because there's a hell of a lot of it.
A lot of people that I know who like Overwatch like it for the characters and shorts, not the gameplay. Those games aren't really my type either, but I can see the draw for someone who loves getting into game lore because there's a hell of a lot of it.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2