Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey there!
Hey there!

I've been a member of the site since 2015, however, I've only discovered the forums not too long ago because I have been used to playing the game on my own for quite some time. (Also forgot I even had a Flight Rising account!)
I'm now out of my little shell and less shy here after skimming through a few forums but I will admit I'm still a bit lost! ^^ I just wanted to say hello for my first forum post.

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you have a fabulous day/night!
Hey there!

I've been a member of the site since 2015, however, I've only discovered the forums not too long ago because I have been used to playing the game on my own for quite some time. (Also forgot I even had a Flight Rising account!)
I'm now out of my little shell and less shy here after skimming through a few forums but I will admit I'm still a bit lost! ^^ I just wanted to say hello for my first forum post.

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you have a fabulous day/night!
hi there i went through the same thing only started back up a month ago
hi there i went through the same thing only started back up a month ago
Heh, i'm shy too. Probably, forever. I'm out of my little hole now. It happened to be before tbh but not with flight rising but in a different game. And hello there huehue~ [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/523b/f/2017/174/f/9/oh_look__cheif_is_in_trouble_by_heartsofinsanity-dbdqq3a.png[/img] "I-i'm still shy though" >~>
Heh, i'm shy too. Probably, forever. I'm out of my little hole now. It happened to be before tbh but not with flight rising but in a different game.

And hello there huehue~
oh_look__cheif_is_in_trouble_by_heartsofinsanity-dbdqq3a.png

"I-i'm still shy though" >~>
ezgif_com_resize_by_heartsofinsanity-dc1gfev.gif