Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | under construction
Hey Y'all! I recently (a week ago) started doing a daily art piece based on a song that was suggested by friends/family. I wanted to share them, see what thoughts were, and open up a couple slots for my dragon folks. I also was wondering how much people would be willing to pay for one? If I'm not getting paid I'll still make them, of course, but mama's dragons gotta eat. ^-^

Just post title and artist of the song!
It cannot be from a musical (nothing against musicals, I love musicals, but the lyrics are very literal), can't have screaming/shouting in it (gives me anxiety). Thank you guys!

Slots open:
Hey Y'all! I recently (a week ago) started doing a daily art piece based on a song that was suggested by friends/family. I wanted to share them, see what thoughts were, and open up a couple slots for my dragon folks. I also was wondering how much people would be willing to pay for one? If I'm not getting paid I'll still make them, of course, but mama's dragons gotta eat. ^-^

Just post title and artist of the song!
It cannot be from a musical (nothing against musicals, I love musicals, but the lyrics are very literal), can't have screaming/shouting in it (gives me anxiety). Thank you guys!

Slots open:
You can't take the sky from me ~~ Wind Flight

All hail the noodle papa!
f4b0fc05-8bdc-11e5-bdaf-e3c4a96d6d17.gif
ueuf
ueuf
You can't take the sky from me ~~ Wind Flight

All hail the noodle papa!
f4b0fc05-8bdc-11e5-bdaf-e3c4a96d6d17.gif