Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | All treasure in Game Center lost
Hello, I just played Shock Switch..
Score was 500k+, 25 minutes, Speed 99.
I wanted to pause and end the game to collect my treasure but I didnt get the price, instead it showed a text that I should restart because an issue.
Did I just waste 25 Minutes of my life for nothing? Or is there a way to get that treasure.. I'm so worried right now..

Thanks for your time and help
Hello, I just played Shock Switch..
Score was 500k+, 25 minutes, Speed 99.
I wanted to pause and end the game to collect my treasure but I didnt get the price, instead it showed a text that I should restart because an issue.
Did I just waste 25 Minutes of my life for nothing? Or is there a way to get that treasure.. I'm so worried right now..

Thanks for your time and help
@342bananas

The game ends when you lose and the blocks all hit the top. If you did not reach that point, even if your internet cut out or some other issue, then unfortunately you did not get your treasure.

Shock Switch and Jigsaw only award treasure when the game ends, while the other games award treasure at the end of each level. Unfortunately, that can make Shock Switch and Jigsaw risky for playing long games.
@342bananas

The game ends when you lose and the blocks all hit the top. If you did not reach that point, even if your internet cut out or some other issue, then unfortunately you did not get your treasure.

Shock Switch and Jigsaw only award treasure when the game ends, while the other games award treasure at the end of each level. Unfortunately, that can make Shock Switch and Jigsaw risky for playing long games.
@Vely
Aw too bad..
There was a option in the Pause Menu "Resume" and "End Game" and I thought the second one would do the same effect as loosing.. seems like it didnt..
Thanks for your Answer
@Vely
Aw too bad..
There was a option in the Pause Menu "Resume" and "End Game" and I thought the second one would do the same effect as loosing.. seems like it didnt..
Thanks for your Answer
@342bananas

Ah, I forgot about that option!

It seems like you just lost connection or some other connection issue.
@342bananas

Ah, I forgot about that option!

It seems like you just lost connection or some other connection issue.