Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help Pricing Dragons [CLOSED]
Hi I left FR about 5ish months ago or so, whenever petals were the newest thing... anyway, I noticed the site is drastically different and don't know why but when I search the auction house for cheap dragons the cheapest is around 13k, what the heck FR?
I was about to sell a few dragons for 5k, but is there some kind of inflammation going on or are users getting more bold in trying to earn treasure from ppl?
Hi I left FR about 5ish months ago or so, whenever petals were the newest thing... anyway, I noticed the site is drastically different and don't know why but when I search the auction house for cheap dragons the cheapest is around 13k, what the heck FR?
I was about to sell a few dragons for 5k, but is there some kind of inflammation going on or are users getting more bold in trying to earn treasure from ppl?
A Place for Wishes and Secrets A Place for Madness and Dreams
@Moeraky14 Ice and Water are having a battle, and just last week Light and Nature had a huge battle, so that's probably why.
@Moeraky14 Ice and Water are having a battle, and just last week Light and Nature had a huge battle, so that's probably why.
BhWDcLm.png
@Moeraki014
yea the floor price for fodder has really jumped up but it will go back down to 5-7kt for adult dragons soon. Light is one the reason for the fodder prices being so high at the moment

June 18th-24th was light's conquest for their festival. Then they went for dom he following two weeks after (they managed to get triple dom)
and now this week is an Ice vs Water dom battle

So there has been no reprieve for the dragon prices, but they will come back down

edit: ninja'd >.<
@Moeraki014
yea the floor price for fodder has really jumped up but it will go back down to 5-7kt for adult dragons soon. Light is one the reason for the fodder prices being so high at the moment

June 18th-24th was light's conquest for their festival. Then they went for dom he following two weeks after (they managed to get triple dom)
and now this week is an Ice vs Water dom battle

So there has been no reprieve for the dragon prices, but they will come back down

[quote name="Frye" date=2017-07-12 08:32:54] @Moeraky14 Ice and Water are having a battle, and just last week Light and Nature had a huge battle, so that's probably why. [/quote] Thank you for explaining, I'm hoping to jump back into the game, but life does call and what not
Frye wrote on 2017-07-12:
Thank you for explaining, I'm hoping to jump back into the game, but life does call and what not
[quote name="FairyArmadillo" date=2017-07-12 08:35:32] @Moeraki014 yea the floor price for fodder... but they will come back down edit: ninja'd >.< [/quote] Thank you for telling me
FairyArmadillo wrote on 2017-07-12:
@Moeraki014
yea the floor price for fodder... but they will come back down

Thank you for telling me