Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Glitch
So I'm trying to change my team in the Coliseum and when I try to add one of my dragons to my team, it glitches and lags out. The dragon that is effected by this is Lezyph.
I hope that you are able to explain this to me and help me fix it thank you so much!
So I'm trying to change my team in the Coliseum and when I try to add one of my dragons to my team, it glitches and lags out. The dragon that is effected by this is Lezyph.
I hope that you are able to explain this to me and help me fix it thank you so much!
Hello @Puppy27! Just to be clear, Lezyph is the only dragon affected by this? You are able to successfully add other dragons to your team without any issue?

Many little quirks with the game can be resolved by clearing your browser's cache. Can you try this and see if it helps any?
Hello @Puppy27! Just to be clear, Lezyph is the only dragon affected by this? You are able to successfully add other dragons to your team without any issue?

Many little quirks with the game can be resolved by clearing your browser's cache. Can you try this and see if it helps any?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yes, as far as I can tell Lezyph is the only one affected by this.
Yes, as far as I can tell Lezyph is the only one affected by this.