Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello I'm new
Hi I'm Kaeda! I was told about this game and wanted to try it. o/
Hi I'm Kaeda! I was told about this game and wanted to try it. o/
@RevalisGale Welcome to FR! I think you'll like it here, everyone is really nice! As a new player, you'll probably want to fill up your lair with dragons. Unfortunately, dragons are rather expensive right now, due to a bunch of Dom battles. But they should go down in about a week. On the bright side, if you want to sell your first hatchlings, they'll probably go for like 8000 treasure each if you're lucky.

In the meantime, I'll send you a welcome package with a dragon and some other cool stuff!
@RevalisGale Welcome to FR! I think you'll like it here, everyone is really nice! As a new player, you'll probably want to fill up your lair with dragons. Unfortunately, dragons are rather expensive right now, due to a bunch of Dom battles. But they should go down in about a week. On the bright side, if you want to sell your first hatchlings, they'll probably go for like 8000 treasure each if you're lucky.

In the meantime, I'll send you a welcome package with a dragon and some other cool stuff!
tDeKDnH.png
@RevalisGale Hello and welcome to FR! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Let me know if you have any questions and I will help you out.
@RevalisGale Hello and welcome to FR! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Let me know if you have any questions and I will help you out.
Have you seen what I'm trying to find,
I've been looking far and wide.

FkQrEyY.jpg

High and low, low and high,
In the dark, can't find the light.
@epicpython Thank you! What are Dom battles?

@DearMoonFlower Thank you! ^u^
@epicpython Thank you! What are Dom battles?

@DearMoonFlower Thank you! ^u^
@RevalisGale You're welcome! ^^
@RevalisGale You're welcome! ^^
Have you seen what I'm trying to find,
I've been looking far and wide.

FkQrEyY.jpg

High and low, low and high,
In the dark, can't find the light.