Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bright Light Tablets
I hope I am posting this in the right section, Will the Bright light Jubalee return next year? :3 I finally gathered enough tablets to get something in Festive Favors sadly by the time I got them all gathered up the Light Festival was over lol. Just my luck ^^" but its okay. I was curious if it was going to return someday? I really liked the items they had to offer.
Sorry for bad spelling anywhere on this post. Im in my room and its dark because my fiance has to sleep lol. So Im sure I am making errors somewhere.
I hope I am posting this in the right section, Will the Bright light Jubalee return next year? :3 I finally gathered enough tablets to get something in Festive Favors sadly by the time I got them all gathered up the Light Festival was over lol. Just my luck ^^" but its okay. I was curious if it was going to return someday? I really liked the items they had to offer.
Sorry for bad spelling anywhere on this post. Im in my room and its dark because my fiance has to sleep lol. So Im sure I am making errors somewhere.
)O( Dreamweaver Eastern Dragon Fae )O(
It will! It is a yearly festival and there is one for each flight every month except December. Here is more information on the festivals: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13

(The items however, are different every year's festival. If you are wanting things from this year's festive favors, the auction house is the place to look).
It will! It is a yearly festival and there is one for each flight every month except December. Here is more information on the festivals: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=13

(The items however, are different every year's festival. If you are wanting things from this year's festive favors, the auction house is the place to look).
armsz_150_by_contradictingcats-dbghluh.png . Dani
CounterCats #84374

› She/Her
› +1 FR Time (MST)
ART
ACCENTS

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
@BlazingNeptune The Brightshine Jubilee will return around the end of June 2018! So in one year. No worries, save your tablets! C: There will be new items available though so if you like the ones from this past festival, you can purchase them off the Auction House from other players.
@BlazingNeptune The Brightshine Jubilee will return around the end of June 2018! So in one year. No worries, save your tablets! C: There will be new items available though so if you like the ones from this past festival, you can purchase them off the Auction House from other players.
yzUX307.png
Yay! I'm glad. I've had this account for little over a year now and I just cant believe I am discovering more things that you can do on FR. Just glad I started exploring and checking out the other features more. Its been forever since I've been on here, made a account back in 2013 but lost my account info and yet didn't look to see the other things the site had to offer. Though Flight Rising is my most favorite game site. <3 And I plan to stick with it for as long as I can. :D
Yay! I'm glad. I've had this account for little over a year now and I just cant believe I am discovering more things that you can do on FR. Just glad I started exploring and checking out the other features more. Its been forever since I've been on here, made a account back in 2013 but lost my account info and yet didn't look to see the other things the site had to offer. Though Flight Rising is my most favorite game site. <3 And I plan to stick with it for as long as I can. :D
[quote name="BlazingNeptune" date=2017-07-04 21:48:58] I hope I am posting this in the right section, Will the Bright light[b] Jubalee [/b]return next year? :3 I finally gathered enough tablets to get something in Festive Favors sadly by the time I got them all gathered up the Light Festival was over lol. Just my luck ^^" but its okay. I was curious if it was going to return someday? I really liked the items they had to offer. Sorry for bad spelling anywhere on this post. Im in my room and its dark because my fiance has to sleep lol. So Im sure I am making errors somewhere. [/quote] Unrelated, but I found that funny.
BlazingNeptune wrote on 2017-07-04:
Unrelated, but I found that funny.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
Can't wait for the August one!!!
The Thundercrack one was so much fun too and I loved the items!
Can't wait for the August one!!!
The Thundercrack one was so much fun too and I loved the items!
Same!! I'm excited too.
Same!! I'm excited too.
Yay, Fire, my element!!! Hey Neptune, mind helping me get some stuff from it?
Yay, Fire, my element!!! Hey Neptune, mind helping me get some stuff from it?