Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore and Other Writing Commissions
If anyone else treats their dragons like their babies, you may want to write full out stories for dragons you've had a while. Maybe, for whatever reason, you can't/don't want to write. That's where I come in!!

Not sure on the prices, they can be haggled and negotiated. because I've never done commissions on this site before.
  • 2,000T per 100 words until 1,000 words
  • 1,000+ words = 3,500 T per 100 words
  • Prices negotiable, trades sometimes accepted
If anyone else treats their dragons like their babies, you may want to write full out stories for dragons you've had a while. Maybe, for whatever reason, you can't/don't want to write. That's where I come in!!

Not sure on the prices, they can be haggled and negotiated. because I've never done commissions on this site before.
  • 2,000T per 100 words until 1,000 words
  • 1,000+ words = 3,500 T per 100 words
  • Prices negotiable, trades sometimes accepted
itdrdSJ.gif AO6x9Go.gif oHdGIvq.gif
JK2kbaU.png[/center]
@infinitemoths

Hi! Do you have examples? :)
@infinitemoths

Hi! Do you have examples? :)
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I currently don't have any completed FR specific examples ;3; I only just started, unfortunately. I'm a screenwriter, however! I do have an official resume might use that if I just black out all the intense personal information.
@onionbulb

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, I currently don't have any completed FR specific examples ;3; I only just started, unfortunately. I'm a screenwriter, however! I do have an official resume might use that if I just black out all the intense personal information.
JK2kbaU.png[/center]
@infinitemoths

Wow!! A screenwriter! That's amazing!! -whispers- you're so cool..!!! *O*
I'll give it a try then! :)

Have you heard of/watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, I'd like to request around a 1000 word story about some Avatar OCs that my cousin, my sisters, and I have made together. I'd be looking to pay you around 100kt or however much more you'd like because there's quite a lot of characters.

If not, then I have another derg that needs a 400~500 word lore!
@infinitemoths

Wow!! A screenwriter! That's amazing!! -whispers- you're so cool..!!! *O*
I'll give it a try then! :)

Have you heard of/watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, I'd like to request around a 1000 word story about some Avatar OCs that my cousin, my sisters, and I have made together. I'd be looking to pay you around 100kt or however much more you'd like because there's quite a lot of characters.

If not, then I have another derg that needs a 400~500 word lore!
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb

Aaaaaa!! Thank you so much!! I'm sorry for the huge space in between my replies, school has been ruining me orz

I have watched Avatar! I can take you up on any of that c: PM me with more information and I can write it out for you.
@onionbulb

Aaaaaa!! Thank you so much!! I'm sorry for the huge space in between my replies, school has been ruining me orz

I have watched Avatar! I can take you up on any of that c: PM me with more information and I can write it out for you.
JK2kbaU.png[/center]
@infinitemoths

AAhh yeass, I'm so excited!! Thanks for replying even though you're busy! ;v;
I'll shoot you a pm now! eve
@infinitemoths

AAhh yeass, I'm so excited!! Thanks for replying even though you're busy! ;v;
I'll shoot you a pm now! eve
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png