Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello everybody! :D
So, another newbie here. I joined because some friends from another game, Godville, recommended this to me, and I like dragons. Who doesn't like dragons?

I like roleplaying, but I've only roleplayed in smaller communities before (so I'm kind of intimidated by really big roleplay sites). I hope that I'll be able to join this community's roleplay forums without much trouble.

I'm also quite interested in the lore, and I'll write the lore for my clan. Eventually.
So, another newbie here. I joined because some friends from another game, Godville, recommended this to me, and I like dragons. Who doesn't like dragons?

I like roleplaying, but I've only roleplayed in smaller communities before (so I'm kind of intimidated by really big roleplay sites). I hope that I'll be able to join this community's roleplay forums without much trouble.

I'm also quite interested in the lore, and I'll write the lore for my clan. Eventually.
@Hydreinoid

Hello and welcome! Feel free to join in on any forums here, it can be a pretty cool place!

Let me know if I can help in some way, I don't mind questions.
@Hydreinoid

Hello and welcome! Feel free to join in on any forums here, it can be a pretty cool place!

Let me know if I can help in some way, I don't mind questions.
lobx30c.jpg