Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colosseum and Fairgrounds unresponsive
Sorry if this isn't quite right in terms of formatting, I haven't reported a bug in a long time.

My issue comes from the Colosseum and Fairgrounds, both of which become unresponsive after about a minute of activity. I simply won't be allowed to click anywhere anymore. This is resolved for another minute or so if I expand the screen in the Colosseum, but the problem reappears soon after. I could only find one other person with this issue, but they reported two bugs at the same time and this issue was only met with an "I can't help you." Can it be helped if more than one person report the same thing?
Sorry if this isn't quite right in terms of formatting, I haven't reported a bug in a long time.

My issue comes from the Colosseum and Fairgrounds, both of which become unresponsive after about a minute of activity. I simply won't be allowed to click anywhere anymore. This is resolved for another minute or so if I expand the screen in the Colosseum, but the problem reappears soon after. I could only find one other person with this issue, but they reported two bugs at the same time and this issue was only met with an "I can't help you." Can it be helped if more than one person report the same thing?
@Anteolai

What browser are you using? I remember many people encountering such problems in the past and the issue turned out to be browser-related. If I recall correctly it was Safari.
@Anteolai

What browser are you using? I remember many people encountering such problems in the past and the issue turned out to be browser-related. If I recall correctly it was Safari.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Anteolai

If you're using Safari, see this post.
@Anteolai

If you're using Safari, see this post.
Whoops, I misposted! @Anteolai, If you're using Safari as your browser, please visit the link that Maki posted above me and try the workaround described there.

If you're not using Safari, or the linked workaround doesn't help you, please write back with a little more information on how you're accessing the site. What browser are you using? What operating system? Are you on a wired connection or wireless? Are you using a desktop or laptop? Or a mobile device? That not only gives the devs more data on the issue, but it'll help us players / volunteer moderators so we can offer you more potential solutions. :)

Whoops, I misposted! @Anteolai, If you're using Safari as your browser, please visit the link that Maki posted above me and try the workaround described there.

If you're not using Safari, or the linked workaround doesn't help you, please write back with a little more information on how you're accessing the site. What browser are you using? What operating system? Are you on a wired connection or wireless? Are you using a desktop or laptop? Or a mobile device? That not only gives the devs more data on the issue, but it'll help us players / volunteer moderators so we can offer you more potential solutions. :)

Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Neffi @Maki @Alphaeon, I am using Safari, thank you so much!
@Neffi @Maki @Alphaeon, I am using Safari, thank you so much!