Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble not giving treasure
Has anyone else had this issue? I've noticed a few times when I've cleared a level on Tidal Trouble and the screen says "450 treasure" or whatever, and then there's no change in the amount of treasure I've got.
Has anyone else had this issue? I've noticed a few times when I've cleared a level on Tidal Trouble and the screen says "450 treasure" or whatever, and then there's no change in the amount of treasure I've got.
@Amadaun6
Have you reached the cap of treasure you can get per rollover? It is 75k, and can be seen as lucky streak top right above the games.
@Amadaun6
Have you reached the cap of treasure you can get per rollover? It is 75k, and can be seen as lucky streak top right above the games.
No, I noticed it happening today when I'm way below the 75k cap
No, I noticed it happening today when I'm way below the 75k cap
@Amadaun6
Hmmmm have you cleared your cache? Just to check and see if it is a display problem. Otherwise I'm not sure.

(Also you need to ping someone like I have pinged you to alert them of a response)
@Amadaun6
Hmmmm have you cleared your cache? Just to check and see if it is a display problem. Otherwise I'm not sure.

(Also you need to ping someone like I have pinged you to alert them of a response)
Ok thanks @SoulOfChaos I tried that and the issue's still there... but intermittent. Def. not happening on every single level.
Ok thanks @SoulOfChaos I tried that and the issue's still there... but intermittent. Def. not happening on every single level.