Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
Just wondering, how do you equip familiars?
Just wondering, how do you equip familiars?
On the bottom right side of a dragon's page there is a box where you can click a botton to chnage the familiar :3
On the bottom right side of a dragon's page there is a box where you can click a botton to chnage the familiar :3
@MikuCat

When you go to your lair and click on a dragon's page you can scroll down and there is an area in the lower right where you can "change" (equip) a familiar. This is also the area you'll go to daily to care for your familiar :D
@MikuCat

When you go to your lair and click on a dragon's page you can scroll down and there is an area in the lower right where you can "change" (equip) a familiar. This is also the area you'll go to daily to care for your familiar :D
Yup!

And I wanted to also add:

If you equip one familiar and begin the taming process you can unequip it and not lose your progress with it. I was worried that if I changed out my familiars that I'd have to start over but they retain their levels ^^

Currently due to how the familiars level, you cannot have two of the same familiar equipped at the same time.

I hope this helps!
Yup!

And I wanted to also add:

If you equip one familiar and begin the taming process you can unequip it and not lose your progress with it. I was worried that if I changed out my familiars that I'd have to start over but they retain their levels ^^

Currently due to how the familiars level, you cannot have two of the same familiar equipped at the same time.

I hope this helps!
1kz7OWt.png