Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Crafting Commission Inquiry
I was hoping to offer commission-able pins of FR dragons that I hand make.
Would this be okay?
I would be copying individual dragons as accurate as possible for clients to receive "real-world" currency as payment.

Copyright would be given of course.
I was hoping to offer commission-able pins of FR dragons that I hand make.
Would this be okay?
I would be copying individual dragons as accurate as possible for clients to receive "real-world" currency as payment.

Copyright would be given of course.
Hello @ZirraHinode!

Here is the site Terms of Use:
Quote:
No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Flight Rising intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Flight Rising merchandise is not.

Tangible merchandise utilizing Flight Rising IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Flight Rising currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.

You can only ever sell a maximum of five physical objects using Flight Rising's IP for real-world money.
Hello @ZirraHinode!

Here is the site Terms of Use:
Quote:
No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Flight Rising intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Flight Rising merchandise is not.

Tangible merchandise utilizing Flight Rising IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Flight Rising currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.

You can only ever sell a maximum of five physical objects using Flight Rising's IP for real-world money.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you so much!
I really appreciate your time!

I may just offer them for gems instead. Or art trades for that matter!
@JCStitches Thank you so much!
I really appreciate your time!

I may just offer them for gems instead. Or art trades for that matter!
@ZirraHinode You're very welcome! :)
@ZirraHinode You're very welcome! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.