Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Flight - How is it?
I'd like to learn a bit about Ice Flight! Idk what else to say tbh... I just wanna know more about it
I'd like to learn a bit about Ice Flight! Idk what else to say tbh... I just wanna know more about it
I hear it's very cold
I hear it's very cold
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-05-26 17:41:25] I hear it's very cold [/quote] Actually it's Nature flight that's cold and Ice flight is warm, they just named it like that to deter people.
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-05-26:
I hear it's very cold

Actually it's Nature flight that's cold and Ice flight is warm, they just named it like that to deter people.
[quote name="Seamancer" date=2017-05-26 17:43:15] [quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-05-26 17:41:25] I hear it's very cold [/quote] Actually it's Nature flight that's cold and Ice flight is warm, they just named it like that to deter people. [/quote] not iceland and greenland all over again
Seamancer wrote on 2017-05-26:
I hear it's very cold

Actually it's Nature flight that's cold and Ice flight is warm, they just named it like that to deter people.

not iceland and greenland all over again
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-05-26 17:48:33] [quote name="Seamancer" date=2017-05-26 17:43:15] [quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-05-26 17:41:25] I hear it's very cold [/quote] Actually it's Nature flight that's cold and Ice flight is warm, they just named it like that to deter people. [/quote] not iceland and greenland all over again [/quote] [img]https://kenhoma.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/image_thumb14.png[/img]
Seamancer wrote on 2017-05-26:
I hear it's very cold

not iceland and greenland all over again

image_thumb14.png
we're pretty cool
we like puns, cats, and hot chocolate :3
we're pretty cool
we like puns, cats, and hot chocolate :3
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-05-26 17:54:05] we're pretty cool we like puns [/quote] I see what you did there
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-05-26:
we're pretty cool
we like puns

I see what you did there
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
It's quiet and everything is white and blue.
It's quiet and everything is white and blue.
tneYPET.png
@Ivythorn

more like icy what you did there
*wiggles eyebrows*
@Ivythorn

more like icy what you did there
*wiggles eyebrows*
It's cool. A bit puny. Sometimes a bit dangerous, like if you get caught in a blizzard or frozen in The Fortress of Ends, but mostly it's alrice
I'm sure that was literally the worst pun in the history of puns. I'm sorry, truly I am.
It's cool. A bit puny. Sometimes a bit dangerous, like if you get caught in a blizzard or frozen in The Fortress of Ends, but mostly it's alrice
I'm sure that was literally the worst pun in the history of puns. I'm sorry, truly I am.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png