Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Breeding?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I was wondering if there was a way to speed up the waiting period for breeding availability?? Thank you!
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I was wondering if there was a way to speed up the waiting period for breeding availability?? Thank you!
@SunflowerGoblin

You mean the cooldown?

If so no. Cooldown varies with the rarity of the breed though. If you want to 'breed faster' (make sure you got LOTS of room they can get out of hand fast) get yourself lots of plentiful breeds (tundra, mirror, guardian, fae) and keep your hands off of anything limited or rare (Nocturnes, coatles, Imperials, Wildclaws)

Otherwise as your lair grows you'll fast get the problem that even with all 5 nests unlocked you'll have more breedable pairs than open nests to use.
@SunflowerGoblin

You mean the cooldown?

If so no. Cooldown varies with the rarity of the breed though. If you want to 'breed faster' (make sure you got LOTS of room they can get out of hand fast) get yourself lots of plentiful breeds (tundra, mirror, guardian, fae) and keep your hands off of anything limited or rare (Nocturnes, coatles, Imperials, Wildclaws)

Otherwise as your lair grows you'll fast get the problem that even with all 5 nests unlocked you'll have more breedable pairs than open nests to use.