Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiar Equip Problem
I own a Riptide Clipper & it shows up in my hoard but when I go to "equip" it to one of my dragons it is not showing up on the pick a familiar screen!
I own a Riptide Clipper & it shows up in my hoard but when I go to "equip" it to one of my dragons it is not showing up on the pick a familiar screen!
@Tierje13: Do you already have one equipped on another dragon? You can't have two of the same familiar on your dragons. EDIT: You already have a Riptide Clipper equipped onto Lazarus, so that's why :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23064949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230650/23064949_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tierje13:

Do you already have one equipped on another dragon? You can't have two of the same familiar on your dragons.

EDIT:
You already have a Riptide Clipper equipped onto Lazarus, so that's why :D

23064949_350.png

22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
@Tierje13 I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you. It is an intended feature that you can only apply 1 of each type of familiar to your dragons, even if you have multiple copies of said familiar.

If you have doubles, you can sell or trade them with other players, or you can use them at Baldwin's Brew to produce Muck. Muck is used to brew Baldwin-exclusive apparel, familiars, genes and even a breed and unhatched egg. During holidays (the next elemental holiday starts this Sunday), you can also use muck to brew holiday currency. Holiday currency is used to purchase items from the Festive Favours Stand that only opens during the holiday week. :)
@Tierje13 I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you. It is an intended feature that you can only apply 1 of each type of familiar to your dragons, even if you have multiple copies of said familiar.

If you have doubles, you can sell or trade them with other players, or you can use them at Baldwin's Brew to produce Muck. Muck is used to brew Baldwin-exclusive apparel, familiars, genes and even a breed and unhatched egg. During holidays (the next elemental holiday starts this Sunday), you can also use muck to brew holiday currency. Holiday currency is used to purchase items from the Festive Favours Stand that only opens during the holiday week. :)