Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle items for Sale
Hi everyone! So I'm getting really low on treasure again and I'm waiting for all of my dragons' breeding cool down times to expire.

It will take 20 or more days for them to ALL be available and since my main source of income is through selling dragons, i cant get any treasure for a while!

I do have ONE dragon up for sale but I did only list it in the wind auctions... That is likely to change so if anyone is interested, go check it out!

He is a fully grown, Ridgeback male and he is sitting on the last slot of my lair in case you were interested~

But all of that aside, what i'm really here for is to sell battle items!

Currently, I have eight listings set up for various items, here is what i am listing currently:

- 1 Minor Potion (400 treasure)
- 1 Flame Bolt Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Shock Bolt Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Ward Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Natural Might Fragment (3000 treasure)
- 3 Cleansing Tonics (6000 treasure for the whole stack, 2000 for individuals)
- 3 Cleansing Elixir (30000 treasure for the whole stack, 10000 for individuals)

If anyone is interested in claiming these items, let me know!! I'll be happy to sell them to you!

I'll keep updating as much as I can on the items in case they get sold beforehand~

Thank you so much for reading!

-Rin
Hi everyone! So I'm getting really low on treasure again and I'm waiting for all of my dragons' breeding cool down times to expire.

It will take 20 or more days for them to ALL be available and since my main source of income is through selling dragons, i cant get any treasure for a while!

I do have ONE dragon up for sale but I did only list it in the wind auctions... That is likely to change so if anyone is interested, go check it out!

He is a fully grown, Ridgeback male and he is sitting on the last slot of my lair in case you were interested~

But all of that aside, what i'm really here for is to sell battle items!

Currently, I have eight listings set up for various items, here is what i am listing currently:

- 1 Minor Potion (400 treasure)
- 1 Flame Bolt Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Shock Bolt Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Ward Ability Stone (1000 treasure)
- 1 Natural Might Fragment (3000 treasure)
- 3 Cleansing Tonics (6000 treasure for the whole stack, 2000 for individuals)
- 3 Cleansing Elixir (30000 treasure for the whole stack, 10000 for individuals)

If anyone is interested in claiming these items, let me know!! I'll be happy to sell them to you!

I'll keep updating as much as I can on the items in case they get sold beforehand~

Thank you so much for reading!

-Rin
Just a small update: All three Cleansing Tonics have been claimed!! Everything else is still up for grabs!!
Just a small update: All three Cleansing Tonics have been claimed!! Everything else is still up for grabs!!
Another quick update, just in case:

The Shock Bolt and Ward ability stone are still available as well as 3 Cleansing Elixirs!
Another quick update, just in case:

The Shock Bolt and Ward ability stone are still available as well as 3 Cleansing Elixirs!