Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new person waddup
hi yall im a new person and have no idea whats going on so tips are appreciated
im not good with words and i havent slept yet so ill leave it at that
bye squadfam
hi yall im a new person and have no idea whats going on so tips are appreciated
im not good with words and i havent slept yet so ill leave it at that
bye squadfam
@MiraMcTiddy

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
@MiraMcTiddy

Hello and welcome to FR! Most people call me Space.

I would recommend you head over to the Guides for basics on how the site works. FR Rules of Acquisition for Profit can help you figure out how to make money, the Swipp Swapp pinglist has information on where and what you can get from Swipp, the Baldwin Bubbling Brew guide shows you information on what you can brew at what level, to name a few.

If you have simpler questions, check out the Help Center . The FAQ and Answers gives a brief overview of the site as well.

Raffles and Giveaways have plenty of stuff for newbies, as well as your own personal Flight Forum. Poke around for some help and some welcome gifts!

Welcome to FR, and I hope you have a wonderful time! Feel free to ping me (put an @ in front of my username) for any simple questions I can possibly help you out with.
uCR5SCW.png
@miramctiddy HEY I SAW YOU WERE SELLING A PLAGUE EGG! THOSE ARE WORTH AROUND 150,000 TREASURE RIGHT NOW SO DONT SELL YOURSELF 50,000 TREASURE SHORT!!
@miramctiddy HEY I SAW YOU WERE SELLING A PLAGUE EGG! THOSE ARE WORTH AROUND 150,000 TREASURE RIGHT NOW SO DONT SELL YOURSELF 50,000 TREASURE SHORT!!
@Sprites thanks for advice fam
@Sprites thanks for advice fam
@MiraMcTiddy

Welcome~
@MiraMcTiddy

Welcome~
LIEE5fE.png