Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey lol
Hello everyone, i've been on FR for a few weeks now but haven't actually said anything to the community, so I thought it would be good if I just did so now. So hi, my name is Vicky and I live in Florida. My stamps and whatnot on my clan info basically say everything else, so that's all I have to say lmao
but again hey i love you all
Hello everyone, i've been on FR for a few weeks now but haven't actually said anything to the community, so I thought it would be good if I just did so now. So hi, my name is Vicky and I live in Florida. My stamps and whatnot on my clan info basically say everything else, so that's all I have to say lmao
but again hey i love you all
Hi Vicky!
Welcome to FlightRising! If you need or want any help, I'd be more than happy to assist you! Or if you just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM. I love the way your stamps are step up! And how they're all pastel, so pretty! Anyhow, the community here on FR is pretty great, and most people are very friendly and welcoming, and jokester and meme-lovers as well.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hi Vicky!
Welcome to FlightRising! If you need or want any help, I'd be more than happy to assist you! Or if you just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM. I love the way your stamps are step up! And how they're all pastel, so pretty! Anyhow, the community here on FR is pretty great, and most people are very friendly and welcoming, and jokester and meme-lovers as well.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Hello Vicky! ^w^
Welcome! I'm kinda new as well, I've only been here for just about 2 months or so xD
Hello Vicky! ^w^
Welcome! I'm kinda new as well, I've only been here for just about 2 months or so xD
unknown-2.png